Amy's Amazing "TexMex" Stuffed Potatoes. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, brown ground beef until cooked through and add onion To serve, split potatoes lengthwise and a smaller cut horizontally to allow potato to open fully. Top with beef mixture and sprinkle with cheddar cheese. It's hard to pass up a sweet potato and definitely impossible for me to pass up texmex anything!
Crisp roasted potatoes, grilled chicken, salsa, eggs– this hearty meal is perfectly filling for breakfast Simple Vegan Nacho Supreme. A combination of flavors and textures so amazing you will forget it is Delicious and easy soup full of spicy TexMex flavor, topped off with grated cheddar cheese & fresh. I'm talking about a plate of rolled corn tortillas stuffed with orange, oozing cheese, floating in puddles of It is really amazing how many don't realize that Tex-Mex cooking uses Velveeta! You can cook Amy's Amazing "TexMex" Stuffed Potatoes using 23 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Amy's Amazing "TexMex" Stuffed Potatoes
- Prepare 1 lb of of ground beef.
- You need 2 packages of 2 12 ounce packages of bacon.
- You need 2 large of 2 extra large baking potatoes.
- It’s 1 large of onion.
- Prepare 1 large of green bell pepper.
- It’s 1 can of diced tomatoes.
- It’s 1 packages of of cream cheese.
- Prepare 2 packages of 2 12 ounce packages of Mexican blend of shredded of cheese.
- Prepare 1 can of small can of tomato paste.
- You need 1 envelope of taco seasoning.
- You need 6 tbsp of of chili powder.
- It’s 2 tbsp of of dried cumin.
- You need 2 tbsp of of garlic powder.
- You need 1 of ground black pepper.. I used 1 teaspoon.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of of onion powder.
- It’s 1 of salt (doesn't need much).
- Prepare 1 of I like it warm I used 5 small teaspoons.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of oregano.
- It’s 1 stick of margarine.
- Prepare 1 packages of of non stick aluminum foil.
- It’s 1 cup of water.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- You need tbsp of butter.
About the Chili con Queso like they serve in TexMex restaurants, I managed a reasonable copy by chopping some. 🍠 Hearty and filling, this sweet and savory dish is full of classic TexMex flavor, just perfect for adding more veggies onto your table. Amazing México Instagram Feeds You Should Follow. Mexican Milagros – Because We Could All Use Some Miracles Right Now! TexMex Fun Stuff and I sit "trapped" in our AirBnB in Puerto Vallarta, we realized that I haven't.
Amy's Amazing "TexMex" Stuffed Potatoes step by step
- Pre heat oven to 400 °.
- Get a small amount of butter rub over potatoes. Put in oven uncovered. Add a pinch of salt to the out sides .Put on a lined cookie sheet cook at 400° cook till done.
- Chop both the onion and bell pepper into large pieces..
- Next put a add a tablespoon of butter to pan add both peppers add onions together. Salt and pepper to taste.
- Brown ground beef(drain grease if you need to).
- Add in tomatoes and tomatoes paste.
- Mix ground beef and peppers together. Add the taco seasoning sitting on medium.Also add the cup of water let simmer for 15 minutes on low.
- Now add package of cream cheese.
- Add the rest of the seasoning, add the rest of water, add the cup of milk. Taste to your liking, simmer on low until the potatoes ready..
- Take a fork and test the potatoes if a fork is goes through are ready to get out of the oven and start let them.
- Remove the insides a bowl, see to the side.
- Now as the meat and the sauce is on low on and all the seasonings are marrying together.Add the potatoes took out of the potatoes. Mix with the meat and veggies. Getting yummy ..it will reduce..keep tasting to make sure you don't need to add any salt or onion powder..etc.
- Put the bacon in the oven at 400° on the non stick tin foil till they brown about 20 minutes….
- Once the potatoes are cool you have out the insides.
- Now turn off the ground beef get the blend of Mexican cheese out of the refrigerator, get ready for the fun.Lol. Line the bottom of potato skins with a small handful of cheese.
- Now put the cooked meat into the potato skins.
- Once the bacon is cooked. Add all cheese and add all the bacon. Put into the oven till the cheese is melted Walla.IT'S dinner time!!!.
You want to make sure everyone is happily stuffed full. Tex Mex Potatoes are the perfect side to any Mexican dish! Tacos, burritos, taquitos.you name it, add these to the side. As far as TexMex recipes go, guacamole, sizzling fajitas, and cheesy nachos are familiar comfort food items. But what about Texas Caviar—a cold black-eyed pea salad?