Tater Tot Casserole. You may have a Tater Tot Casserole before and chances are you were less than impressed. There are so many variations out there but I truly believe that this one is the best. Plus, not only do tater tot casseroles incorporate everyone's favorite freezer-friendly potato staple into a decadent breakfast casserole, but they can also be customized with.
If you're trying to lighten it up, ground turkey or chicken would be a delicious swap out for the beef. This TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE is pure comfort food and it's one of the easier ways to get my kiddos to eat their veggies! This tater tot casserole with veggies is a hit in my house…yes, even. You can have Tater Tot Casserole using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Tater Tot Casserole
- It’s 2-4 cans of French Style Green Beans.
- Prepare 1 bag of shredded cheese of your choice.
- Prepare 2-3 cans of mushroom soup.
- It’s 1 bag of tater tots.
- Prepare 2-3 lb of ground beef or turkey.
Tater Tot Casserole is a quick and easy casserole that is classically made using cream of chicken/cream of mushroom soups. While I could've used our homemade versions for chicken and. Tater Tot Hotdish is a quick and easy comfort food staple recipe all over the Midwest! Tater tot hotdish, or any "hotdish" recipe for that matter, is a simple casserole with a few main components.
Tater Tot Casserole step by step
- The ingredients provided can be altered based upon the amount you are going to make. You will not go wrong either way ☺ (The ingredients provided our based upon the size of the pan)..
- Preheat Oven to 350-400 degrees..
- Ground beef or turkey season lightly (onion powder, garlic powder, a little bit of season salt due to the mushroom soup having salt).
- Layer ground beef, a little cheese (I use sharp, mild, or Colby cheese).
- Then add mushroom soup and use the rest of the cheese. Add green beans and use enough to cover and top with tater tots..
- Cook for 25-45 min or until tater tots are done..
This tater tot casserole combines all of these items into one delicious breakfast dish. It makes a great dish for a weekend brunch, or add it to your meal plan and eat it for breakfast throughout the week! Tater tot casserole is the best family meal you aren't making yet. The Midwestern casserole provides the unbeatable satisfaction of crispy tater tots layered over a creamy, beefy filling studded. This Easy Cheesy Tater Tot Casserole is a simple, quick and tasty side dish with a tater tot base, creamy and cheesy center, and a fried onion topping!