Baked Potato pizza. Take all of your favorite flavors from a loaded baked potato, and combine them on a pizza crust. How to make a pizza that tastes just like a baked potato with all the fixings! I modified this recipe from ones I saw on the internet, I believe I. "Baked potatoes are all-American.
This potato pizza includes all the fixings-bacon, cheese, sour cream, and chives. Slice the potatoes thin so they will bake perfectly. This Potato pizza is baked at a lower temperature to make sure everything bakes to perfection. You can have Baked Potato pizza using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked Potato pizza
- It’s of For the base:.
- Prepare 2 of big potatoes.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of – mixed herbs.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Lime juice -.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of Salt -.
- It’s of For topping:.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Green capsicum finely chopped-.
- You need 1 tablespoon of Carrot grated.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Finely Chopped Onions -.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of Finely Chopped red bell pepper -.
- It’s 2 tablespoon of Grated processed cheese -.
- You need -1/2 teaspoon of Salt.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of Pizza sauce -.
- You need 1/2 tablespoon of -Oil.
I know this Loaded Baked Potato Pizza isn't the picture of health, but hey, runners need carbs, right?! 😉. My brother, Craig, introduced Caitlin to Baked Potato Pizza from Pete Zaaz in Brooklyn when she took a trip to the city and stayed with him. She declared it one of the best pizzas she's ever had! Loaded baked potato pizza combines the world's best flavors – potato, cheese, and bacon!
Baked Potato pizza instructions
- Boil the potatoes and when they cool down, peel them and then cut them in thick round slices..
- Marinate these potato round slices in mixed herbs, salt and lime juice for at least 10 minutes..
- On a non stick pan or a tawa, roast by brushing little oil. Slightly roast from both the sides on low flame..
- In a separate bowl mix in all the topping ingredients, except cheese..
- Saute on a pan with little oil till the vegetables are cooked. Lastly add in the pizza sauce..
- For making the pizza Place the topping mixture on the roasted potato round slices and sprinkle grated cheese..
- Bake for 5 minutes or till cheese melts..
- Then press the topping with a flat spoon very gently so that it sticks properly..
- It is ready to be served. A perfect and healthy snack for kids and tiffin as well..
- My Tip: Because of crispy potato base it won't turn soggy..
Plus you'll love this crispy deep-dish pizza because it's made in a cast-iron skillet! These baked potato pizzas use baked potatoes for the crust. This meal includes two of peoples most favorite dishes; loaded baked potatoes and pizza combined into one deserving dish. Top of the dinner with a nice tossed salad with italian dressing. The flavor of a pizza on a baked potato.