Mmm-hmm Tater-tot Casserole.. Brown beef in skillet with diced onion. I love this easy tater tot casserole recipe because it takes only a handful of ingredients and most can be found in my pantry. I frequently have ground beef and tater tots in the freezer so this meal is one I can pull together quickly and easily.
If you try it out I'd love to hear your thoughts below in the comments! This TATER TOT CASSEROLE RECIPE is pure comfort food and it's one of the easier ways to get my kiddos to eat their veggies! I'm such a sucker for a casserole. You can have Mmm-hmm Tater-tot Casserole. using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Mmm-hmm Tater-tot Casserole.
- You need 1 lb of lean ground beef..
- You need 2 cans of mushroom soup.
- Prepare 1 of diced onion.
- You need 1 cup of colby jack cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- Prepare 1 small can of evaporated milk.
- It’s to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need of frozen tater-tots.
I think it's partly because casseroles nearly always involve cheese and who doesn't love cheese? Tater Tot Casserole is a classic comfort food made with ground beef, tater tots, cheesy and a creamy beef sauce topped with cheese. We love comfort food and this tater tot casserole is a classic comfort food favorite with no canned soups. Tater tot casserole is the best family meal you aren't making yet.
Mmm-hmm Tater-tot Casserole. instructions
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Brown beef in skillet with diced onion. Drain and set aside..
- In a large casserole dish mix the two cans of soup, 1/2 cup of the colby jack and half of the parmesan with the browned beef mixture..
- Add a little of the the evaporated milk into the mixture mixing it in well. Continue until the mixture looks creamy and the large lumps of soup are broken down..
- Salt and pepper to taste, mix well..
- Add a neat, single layer of tater-tots to the top of the mixture ..
- Bake for 45 min. Turn broiler on to 500°F and bake for another 5-10 min until top is golden brown. Take the casserole out of the oven and turn the oven off. Top with the rest of the cheese and return the casserole to the now turned off oven for 5 min or until cheese is melted on the top..
The Midwestern casserole provides the unbeatable satisfaction of crispy tater tots layered over a creamy, beefy filling studded with sweet and tender vegetables. And, contrary to what you might. This tater tot casserole is perfect for busy nights when you don't have much time to cook. This casserole consists of cooked ground beef mixed with cream of chicken soup, cheddar cheese, and tater tots. The only real work that is involved in this recipe is browning the.