Ground Beef Totchos.
You can have Ground Beef Totchos using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef Totchos
- Prepare 2 packages of Tater tots.
- You need 1/2 lb of Ground beef.
- It’s 1/2 packages of Taco seasoning.
- You need 3 tbsp of Water.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of Shredded Mexican cheese blend.
- It’s 1 cup of Salsa.
- Prepare 1 of Shredded lettuce.
Ground Beef Totchos step by step
- Heat oven to 425°F. Line cookie sheet with foil. Place tater tots on cookie sheet & bake according to directions on package..
- Meanwhile, in a skillet , cook beef over medium heat 8-10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until thoroughly cooked. Drain. Add taco seasoning & water. Cook about 2 minutes until hot..
- Sprinkle potatoes with beef mixture and cheese. Bake 3-5 minutes longer or just until cheese is melted. Top with remaining ingredients..