Mike's Mini Meatloaf & Mashed Spuds.
You can have Mike's Mini Meatloaf & Mashed Spuds using 22 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Mike's Mini Meatloaf & Mashed Spuds
- It’s of ● For The Mini Meatloaves.
- It’s 1 Pound of 80/20 Hamburger Meat.
- It’s 1 of LG Egg.
- You need 1/2 Cup of Whole Milk.
- It’s 1 Cup of Italian Bread Crumbs.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Diced White Onions.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
- Prepare 1/2 Packet of McCormick Meatloaf Seasoning.
- You need of ● For The Mashed Potatoes.
- It’s 1 of Tray Bob Evans Mashed Potatoes [the best OTC brand out there!].
- Prepare 1 Packet of McCormick Brown Gravy [+ 1 cup water].
- Prepare as needed of Salted Butter.
- Prepare of ● For The Garnishes.
- Prepare as needed of Fresh Parsley.
- Prepare of ● For The Corn.
- You need 1 Can of Whole Kernal Corn.
- You need 2 tbsp of Salted Butter.
- You need as needed of Dried Parsley.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Dried Rosemary.
- It’s as needed of Sea Salt.
- You need as needed of Fresh Ground Black Pepper.
Mike's Mini Meatloaf & Mashed Spuds step by step
- Mix everything well in the meatloaf section and compact in mini meatloaf pans. Avoid any air pockets and press down hard. Feel free to add ketchup to the tops in the last 10 minutes of baking..
- Bake mini meatloaves at for 45 minutes at 350°..
- Heat corn in microwave with all seasonings for two minutes..
- Let loafs rest for 5 minutes before pulling and slicing..
- Place loaves on a thick bed of mashed potatoes with butter and brown gravy. Garnish with fresh parsley and ground black pepper. Serve with hot buttery corn. That's it! Enjoy your super delicious easy!.