Potato Cake Hash.
You can cook Potato Cake Hash using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Potato Cake Hash
- You need 4 of potatoes.
- You need 1 lb. of ground beef.
- Prepare of bacon grease (or your favorite fatty oil).
- You need 20-30 of pepperoni slices minced.
- It’s 1/2 cup of shredded cheese (mozzarella goes well with pepperoni).
- Prepare 1 cup of flour.
Potato Cake Hash instructions
- Cook ground beef and set aside..
- Shred potatoes with cheese grater into mixing bowl..
- Add flour, shredded cheese, and minced pepperoni..
- Mix together and shape into patties..
- Fry potato cake patties in bacon grease. Press down with spatula to make sure that the patties are fully cooked..
- Chop the fried patty cakes into bite size pieces..
- Mix ground beef and chopped potato cakes together in pan and heat..
- Serve with sour cream or spaghetti sauce..