Taco Spuds 🥔🌮.
You can have Taco Spuds 🥔🌮 using 16 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Taco Spuds 🥔🌮
- It’s 1 lb of mini round potatoes (or 3-4 large potatoes diced large).
- Prepare 1 lb of extra lean ground beef (or ground turkey).
- Prepare 1 cup of shredded cheese.
- Prepare of Sour cream.
- Prepare 2 of green onions diced.
- It’s of Minced jalepeno pepper.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 cup of water.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin.
- You need 1.5 tbs of chili powder.
- You need 1 tbs of paprika.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cayenne.
- You need to taste of Salt and pepper.
- You need 1 tsp of dried basil.
- It’s 1 tsp of thyme.
- It’s 2 tbs of olive oil.
Taco Spuds 🥔🌮 instructions
- Toss potatoes with the olive oil, basil, and thyme and salt and pepper. Bake at 400°F for 35 min or until cooked through.
- In a pan, brown your beef, add the water and spices and bubble until most of water has evaporated. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Top your potatoes with the taco meat, the top with sour cream, red peppers,jalepeno,green onions, shredded cheese etc.
- Pour a glass of wine or beer and enjoy! Yup that that! This is a crowd fave!.