Fried chips and omelette.. Potato Chips Omelet – Something Different In Breakfast Well, my Girlfriend asked me to go into the Kitchen and make her a Breakfast that was something new. French Fries Omelette with Chicken Nuggets asmr – ( potato omelette ) Mukbang no talking Chips Mayai Home made Hello Today Iam eating French Fries Omelette. Ok, lets start with the easy one.
An omelette is closer to a scrambled egg. Heat the oil over a highish heat in a large frying pan. Potato Chip & Chive Omelette. by: clotilde. You can cook Fried chips and omelette. using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Fried chips and omelette.
- Prepare 4 of finger plantain.
- Prepare 3 of medium size of sweet potatoes.
- You need 6 of medium size fresh tomatoes.
- You need 4 of medium size fresh pepper.
- It’s 1 of medium bulb onion.
- You need To taste of salt.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 2 of seasoning cubes.
- Prepare of Vegetable oil.
This works best with thicker chips, and you can play around with different flavors. No salt is added to the eggs, as potato chips are typically salty. Crispy like your favorite chips Crispy Potato Chip Omelette. By The Good Housekeeping Test Kitchen.
Fried chips and omelette. instructions
- Peel your plantain and put in a bowl..wash and slice into desirable shapes.. But in a bowl and set aside.
- Wash and peel your potatoes.. Slice into desirable shapes..wash with salty water and set aside…
- Wash and slice your tomatoes, onions, and pepper.. Put a bowl and set aside.
- Put a pan on fire.. Add your oil to it..fry your plantain and potatoes batch by batch..fry till its golden brown…
- Put a pot on fire..add your vegetable oil.. Allow the oil to get hot..pour in your tomatoes and stir..allow to heat for 3 min..break your eggs into the pot..stir very well..cover and allow to heat for 3min…
- Your sauce is ready.
In large bowl, combine eggs, potato chips, parsley, and salt. A food processor with a slicing attachment is very helpful. Experiment with the thickness; you may like them thicker or thinner." Butter, carrot, celery, cheddar cheese, eggs, garlic, green bell pepper, green chili pepper, ground black pepper, ketchup, onion, red bell pepper, rice, salt, smoked sausage, vegetable oil, white mushrooms. Omurice, or fried rice topped with an omelette, is as easy to make at home as it is addictive. In this recipe, we fry the rice with onion, carrot, and diced chicken, then toss it Japan's omurice, which also goes by the names omumeshi and omuraisu, is an addictive dish of fried rice served with an omelette.