Stuffed Potato Papad Rolls. Papad potato rolls is perfect starter recipe for party / evening snack or quick kids lunchbox recipe also. I have made this Papad potato rolls with a little. Papad sandwich with a stuffing of spicy mashed potatoes.
You could serve it as an appetizer or with cocktails. Combine the potatoes, green chillies, chilli powder, garam masala, salt, lemon juice and coriander in a bowl and mix well. Papad and Potato Roll Recipe is the Best indian snacks recipe which is very tasty With Evening Tea. You can cook Stuffed Potato Papad Rolls using 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Stuffed Potato Papad Rolls
- It’s 4 of Masala papad.
- You need 1 of Potato.
- It’s 1 of Onion.
- You need 1 tsp of Ginger garlic paste.
- It’s 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 pinch of Turmeric.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of Garam masala.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 1 tsp of Coriander leaves chopped.
- Prepare as needed of Oil for shallow fry.
To get more indian snacks recipes like Papad and Potato Roll Recipe and more Papad Potato Rolls – Make these rolls as snack for your kids and am sure you will get some happy smiles in return. Papad Roll is simply a delicious Indian appetizer served as a stuffed papad, here papad is stuffed with the mixture of boiled potatoes and spices and then deep fried in hot oil. This is the most easiest and tastiest starter, which is perfect for any cocktail or mocktail party. Also you can do the best use of.
Stuffed Potato Papad Rolls instructions
- Use a non sticky kadai.
- Put little oil.
- Add chopped onion fry till it turns golden colour.
- Add smashed potato.
- Put chilli, turmeric, garam masala powder mix well.
- Put ginger garlic paste.
- Add salt mix well..
- Finally add chopped coriander leaves mix well.
- Wet the masala papad with water fill the above mix.
- Roll it and shallow fry until it turns golden brown..
To roll out the Papad take any thick transparent polythene sheet. Place the sheet on a rolling board in a way that half of Roll the potato ball into thin flat disc as we do while making chapatis. Moreover, you can also press the potato ball with your fingers to give it a round. Stuffed potatoes are a family favorite recipe that never go out of style. Potatoes are a comfort food favorite that never lets you down, so we've gathered up our favorite stuffed potato recipes that will satisfy your family and delight hungry potato lovers of all kinds.