Golden potato semolina fingers. Hello everyone, Welcome to our channel, where we cook together and learn together. We have created some amazing recipes and will continue to do so further.. .fingers, potato finger food with step by step photo/video. a lip smacking finger food prepared mainly from boiled potatoes, semolina and yogurt. it is an fry till the potato fingers turn crispy and golden brown. drain over a kitchen towel to absorb excess oil. finally, serve crispy potato fingers with tomato. A fingerling potato is a small, stubby, finger-shaped type of potato which may be any heritage potato cultivars.
It is important to use the small sized or fine variety for this dish. Season the potatoes with a pinch of salt and slowly knead in enough flour to obtain a fairly firm Roll the dough out into ropes about as thick as your finger. Golden Potato Banana Fingers is a delectable snack which you wouldn't want to miss. You can have Golden potato semolina fingers using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Golden potato semolina fingers
- It’s 2 of Boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Semolina(fine Sooji/Rawa).
- It’s 3/4 cup of Water.
- It’s 1 of Green Chill finely chopped(you can skip if you are making fo).
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Fresh Green Coriander Finely chopped.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Red chilli flakes. (skip if making for kids).
- Prepare of As per taste Chat masala.
- Prepare of Oil to fry.
As the name suggests, mashed potatoes and mashed bananas are the key ingredients of this recipe. Break the garlic bulb into cloves and place in a pan with the potatoes in their skins, then cover with cold salted water. My grandmother's semolina gnocchi – round dumplings sprinkled with parmesan and grilled until puffy, golden-brown and just a little crisp – is the only Made from the first milling of the heart of the durum wheat kernel, semolina is halfway between wheat and flour. Once the oil is warm (not hot), add the garlic.
Golden potato semolina fingers instructions
- Take a pan and add water to it along with 2-3drops of oil. Let it boil..
- Add Semolina and mix well to form dough like consistency. Make sure there are no lumps..
- Turn off flame and allow it to cool down..
- Now in another clean and dry bowl take mashed boiled potatoes and add this semolina mixture to it..
- Add French Coriander, Green chillies and all dried spices and mix well to form a dough..
- Now grease your hands and take small amount of mixture and make finger shapes. Don't give much longer shape. Let it be medium sized because more longer fingers can break while frying as these are very soft..
- Deep fry till Golden brown. Don't stir much while frying as these are very soft. Enjoy with Dip of your choice..
Learn how to make Golden Potatoes with Carrots. Greek semolina halvah by Greek chef Akis Petretzikis. An authentic Greek soft cake halvah made out of semolina, with the rich aromas of cinnamon and cloves! It's not about the potatoes—it's what you do to the potatoes. In this recipe, precook them until they're tender, then dispatch clarified butter (which is less likely to burn), heat, and time to help them become their best selves.