Honey Chilli Potato Fingers.
You can cook Honey Chilli Potato Fingers using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Honey Chilli Potato Fingers
- Prepare 200 gms of Potato fingers frozen.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of Red chilli powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Salt or to taste.
- Prepare 3-4 tbsp of Honey.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Garlic mince.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Soy sauce.
- You need 2 tsp of Lemon juice.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sesame Seeds.
- It’s 2 tbsp of Oil.
Honey Chilli Potato Fingers instructions
- In a pan, heat oil and add the garlic mince. Saute it on a low flame for a minute until light brown. Next, add the Chilli powder and Soy sauce. Stir it well and add the thawed potato fingers..
- Toss well and simmer for about 4 to 5 minutes on low heat. Keep the lid on. Add honey and lemon juice too before putting the lid on..
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top and serve hot as an appetizer or even a 4 pm snack or an afterschool snack for the kids..