Tater tot tacos pizza. Reviews for: Photos of Tater Tot Taco Casserole. The only drawback to the tater tot pizza is that you have to let it rest like a pie for a few minutes so that the crust can solidify enough so you can hold a slice like a regular piece of pizza. But seriously, try the tater tot pizza.
And when this loaded pizza came out a few minutes later, it was bubbling and filling my kitchen with an aroma that I can only describe as. Tater Tot Taco Pizza for your next dinner! I love this dish, it's easily made, and I personally like that the tater tots cook at the same time that the meat. You can have Tater tot tacos pizza using 13 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Tater tot tacos pizza
- You need 30 oz of bag tater tot crowns.
- It’s 1 lb of ground beef.
- You need 3/4 cup of water.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of diced tomatoes.
- You need 2 tbsp of taco seasoning 1 packet.
- It’s 1 tbsp of minced onion.
- You need 2 cups of shredded cheese divided.
- You need 2 tbsp of taco sauce.
- It’s of Toppings:.
- You need 1/2 cup of shredded lettuce.
- You need 1/2 cup of crushed Doritos or tortilla chips.
- You need 1/3 cup of Diced tomato.
- It’s 1/4 cup of shredded cheese.
This easy tater tot pizza with eggs and peppers is the ultimate way to eat pizza for breakfast. Up your pizza game with this next-level crust idea. Pizza and potatoes hold a secure place in the Comfort Food category in our house, so when we found a way to merge these two together in a kind of "fast food fusion" recipe, everyone cheered "Horray!" "The Chew" co-host Clinton Kelly assembles the Tater Tot Taco Pizza with actress and star of "Curb Your Enthusiasm" Cheryl Hines. Pour the tater tots in a large mixing bowl.
Tater tot tacos pizza step by step
- Cover the bottom and sides of a greased 12-inch cast iron skillet or oven-safe pan with tater tot crowns. Bake at 425° for 15 minutes. While the tater tots are baking, brown the ground beef and drain the fat. Add water, diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, and minced onion. Stir and cook for 3-4 minutes, until thickened. (I used regular tater tots, and didn’t press them down when it said to, they still turned out great.).
- Remove the tater tots from the oven and flatten them with a spatula. Top with one cup of shredded cheese and the taco meat mixture. Drizzle with taco sauce. Finish it off with another cup of shredded cheese..
- Bake for an additional 10-15 minutes at 425°. Remove from the oven and top with shredded lettuce, crushed Doritos or tortilla chips, diced tomatoes, and shredded cheese..
Microwave for one minute and forty-five seconds (or until soft). Add one egg to the softened tater tots and mix. СтраницыКомпанииЕда и напиткиКонсультант по едеEating on a DimeВидеоTater Tot Taco Pizza. Tater Tot Taco Pizza is a mouthwatering combo of two of your favorite eats: tacos and pizza! The tater tot crust makes this dinner recipe even more fun. Tater Tot Recipes Casserole Recipes Pizza Recipes Mexican Food Recipes Beef Recipes Dinner Recipes Cooking Recipes Recipies Cooking Tips.