Chili Sweet Potato Fries. Primal sweet potato chili fries are made from sweet potato fries baked in avocado oil and topped with your favorite chili, plus a light sprinkle of high-quality sharp cheddar cheese and a drizzle of chipotle cashew cream. The method used here for sweet potatoes fries-steam first, then bake-is a. Try to cut the fries in similar thickness, so they will cook evenly.
Crispy, savory baked sweet potato fries loaded with everything you crave! Savory chili made with ground bison or beef, bacon, avocado, Paleo ranch sauce and even a fried egg. Thinner than this and you end up with brittle chips (also good!), and thicker fries tend to get mushy. You can cook Chili Sweet Potato Fries using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chili Sweet Potato Fries
- Prepare 4 of large sweet potatoes.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can of corn.
- It’s 1 (14 oz) of can black beans drained and rinsed.
- It’s 1 (15 oz) of can diced tomatoes.
- You need 1 lb of ground beef.
- It’s 1 of yellow onion diced.
- It’s 2 cloves of garlic minced.
- It’s 2 tbsp of chili powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of paprika.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 2 tsp of black pepper.
- You need 1 cup of shredded cheddar.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It’s 2 tbsp of olive oil.
Arrange them in a single layer on the baking sheet and sprinkle them with salt and chili powder. While your sweet potato fries are cooking, place a large skillet over medium heat and add a tablespoon of fat. Add your minced garlic and onion to your hot pan and mix to combine the flavors. Note: Sweet potatoes have more liquid than white potatoes, so they will take a bit longer to roast and may not be *quite* as crispy.
Chili Sweet Potato Fries step by step
- Cut sweet potatoes into smallish french fries, put into a large bowl and toss with pepper, garlic powder, and oil. Put on a cookie sheet in one layer and bake at 450° for 20-25 min..
- Cook beef in a large skillet until done and drain. Add corn, beans, diced onion, diced tomatoes, garlic, paprika, and chili powder. Simmer for 20 min..
- Salt fries, top with chili, add sour cream and cheese and serve..
The lemon garlic mayo is a real treat: just mix lemon juice, mayo, and freshly minced garlic. If you want a healthier, lighter version of this addicting dip, just substitute Greek. These sweet potato fries have that irresistible mix of sweet, hot and salty. The aioli is creamy with garlic, lime juice and a spicy kick of chipotle. You may want to consider doubling the recipe so you have some on hand in the fridge.