Smashedcheeseburger and German Fried Potatoes. I take frozen bacon because it's easier to cut and cut strips down the side to get my one inch pieces. Cook on medium high heat, stirring and watching so that potatoes don't burn because they will stick to the bottom of pan as they are cooking and you will need. German Pan Fried Potatoes, or Bratkartoffeln, is an easy, quick and tasty side dish for your favorite German meals.
Unraveling the mysteries of home cooking through science. Classic smashed burgers are all about maximizing that deep, brown crust. But I found myself wondering: What if I were to take this to the extreme? You can cook Smashedcheeseburger and German Fried Potatoes using 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Smashedcheeseburger and German Fried Potatoes
- It’s of Smashedcheeseburger.
- Prepare 1-1/3 pounds of ground beef.
- You need 4 of hamburger buns.
- It’s 4 tablespoons of mayonnaise divided.
- It’s 2 teaspoon of yellow prepared mustard divided.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of HP sauce or your favorite steak sauce.
- Prepare 9 slices of swiss cheese.
- You need 1/2 cup of finely minced onion.
- It’s To taste of salt.
- It’s To taste of ground black pepper.
- You need of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1-1/3 pounds of potatoes.
- You need To taste of salt.
- You need To taste of ground black pepper.
- It’s 1/2 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1 cup of chicken broth.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of parsley flakes.
Wash the potatoes and prick with a toothpick or cake tester. Microwave on high until they are almost tender through. German-Style Fried Potatoes German fries (also referred to as German fried potatoes) is a name for fries or a preparation of fries in which potatoes are sliced into any sizes and shapes, fried or deep-fried, and sometimes prepared with additional cooked ingredients such as onion, green pepper and bacon. German restaurants serve Bratkartoffeln with everything from fish to Schweinehachse and you can cook restaurant-quality pan-fried potatoes at home!
Smashedcheeseburger and German Fried Potatoes step by step
- Preheat the oven to 400° Fahrenheit. Take a baking sheet spray with nonstick spray. Mash the ground beef flat on the pan. Mince the onion. Cover the ground beef with the onions..
- Add salt and pepper onto the top of the ground beef and onions, put into the oven. Peel wash and slice the potatoes thin. Dice the onions..
- Add the onion and potatoes to a skillet with the tablespoon of peanut oil. Coat all the potatoes and onions. When the beef has baked in the oven 15 minutes drain the beef drippings in the skillet with the potatoes and onions. Return to oven to crisp the ground beef. Cover and stir the potatoes, occasionally for 10 minutes..
- After 10 minutes add the broth to the potatoes cover and cook till the liquids are absorbed. Add the cheese to the ground beef turn on the broiler..
- Add parsley and stir. Broil the beef till the cheese melts. Add mayonnaise, mustard, and HP sauce to the buns..
- Slice the tomatoes add two patties of beef to the hamburger buns. Add tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste. Add the top to the burger serve with the potatoes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!!.
Bratkartoffeln are a German food that people often want to recreate at home. There are two main tricks to making great pan-fried potatoes. German Fried Potatoes recipe: This is my family's favorite way to fix potatoes. My mom used to make with steaks and a salad. It's good with skins off or on.