Crispy potato And onion pakora. Crispy#yummy #Hooramkitchen #Crispy potato and onion pakoray Crispy Aloo Piyaz Pakora Recipe by Hooram Kitchen IF YOU LIKE THIS VIDEO PLEASE DO LIKE, SUBSCRIBE & SHARE it. How to make Crispy Onion & Potato Dhaba style Pakora (Aloo & Payaz Pakora) at home.
Onion pakoda recipe – pakoda or pakora are deep fried snack made with gram flour, salt, spices and a main ingredient like onion or a vegetable. Potato bajji – crisp potato fritters. Paneer pakoda – gram flour coated cottage cheese fritters. You can cook Crispy potato And onion pakora using 12 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Crispy potato And onion pakora
- Prepare 2 cup of besan.
- You need 1 of potato thin slice like fries.
- It’s 1 of onion slice.
- You need 1/2 tea spoon of ajwain.
- Prepare 1 table spoon of bhona kuta sabit Dhaniya.
- It’s Half of teaspoon bhona kuta zeera.
- It’s 1 pinch of haldi.
- It’s of Salt as per taste.
- It’s 1 tea spoon of laal kuti mirch.
- Prepare 1 pinch of baking soda.
- Prepare Half of bunch hara Dhaniya.
- You need 3-4 of chppoed green chillies.
Mirchi bajji – tangy, spiced, crunchy and tasty stuffed chilli fritters. These onion fritters are crispy, crunchy and made in South Indian style. You can make these crispy fritters for a delicious tea time snack. Raw potatoes and sweet potatoes would not work very well here, unless they are already pre-cooked.
Crispy potato And onion pakora instructions
- Besan MN tamam ingredients mix kar ke oil MN fry krlain medium to low flame par tak achi trhn pak jaen tyyr hn crispy pakory 😇👍.
Boiled potato slices, carrots, red bell My mother inherited this crispy onion pakora recipe through marriage. When she married my father, she learned how to cook Indian and Pakistani food and she's. Potato Fritters – Aloo Bajji Pakora. Potato fritters are crispy and luscious snack made with sliced potatoes coated with spicy. Onion Pakoda is a deep fried batter snack made of gram flour (besan), other spices and onions.