Tasty Ground Beef Special. Season beef with salt, pepper, and garlic then fry ground beef. While beef is frying cut potatoes like a chip, thin. and cut onion like a ring. Ground beef is one versatile ingredient.
Ground beef, tomato sauce and delicious seasonings make these the easiest and best sloppy joes! · These quick and tasty Cheeseburger Quesadillas are so easy to make! I replaced the ground beef with flank steak that I cut into tiny cubes – talk about delicious! I added a bit more liquid than suggested because I was nervous based on some previous. You can have Tasty Ground Beef Special using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Tasty Ground Beef Special
- You need 1 lbs of ground beef.
- You need 1 of onion.
- It’s 4 of small potatoes.
- You need 1 can of beef gravy.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of pepper.
- You need of garlic.
- You need of olive oil.
- Prepare 6 tablespoons of butter.
This hearty ground beef stew is a simple combination of lean ground beef, potatoes, and carrots. Beef stock gives the stew its essential beefy flavor, while a basic flour and water slurry thickens the liquids. It's an excellent campfire stew as well. Just throw everything together in the Dutch oven and simmer.
Tasty Ground Beef Special step by step
- Season beef with salt, pepper, and garlic then fry ground beef..
- While beef is frying cut potatoes like a chip, thin. and cut onion like a ring..
- Put potatoes and onions in separate pan season with salt,, pepper, and garlic. Set temperature to medium high. then put oil, and butter on top of potatoes..
- When beef is finished cooking put in a bowl and set aside. Using the beef pan with beef grease in it empty the potatoes and onion pan into the beef pan and continue to cook..
- When potatoes are finished cooking add the cooked ground beef to pan, as well as the beef gravy. continue to cook and mix through until the gravy is heated..
Our favorite seasoned ground beef for tacos is here! This is what I prep on super busy weeknights – and I even prep it ahead of time too. I've tried other homemade taco seasonings, but this recipe will replace them all! The meat was really tasty and perfect for both tacos and beef and bean burritos. Is ground beef inspected and graded?