Irish Potatoes Chips, Omelet and Ketchup. In large bowl, combine eggs, potato chips, parsley, and salt. Stir slowly until edges start to set, then cook undisturbed until top is mostly set. Cover with large lid and carefully flip.
The top countries of supplier is China, from which the. Lay's ketchup chips sound like a dream to the ketchup lover in me. They aren't available in the US, but thanks to some friends in Canada I got a handle on. You can have Irish Potatoes Chips, Omelet and Ketchup using 5 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Irish Potatoes Chips, Omelet and Ketchup
- Prepare 10 of medium Potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- Prepare of Generous amount of Ketchup.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- You need to taste of Salt.
Ingredients: potatoes, vegetable oil (contains one or more of the following: corn, cottonseed, soybean, sunflower), seasoning (sugar, tomato powder, fructose, monosodium glutamate, salt, onion powder, malic acid, sodium. Though ketchup chips are pretty much the most American snack food ever invented, by most accounts their origins, along with their fan base, lie north of the border. Canadians, being Canadians, remind Americans of this at every chance. We want ketchup chips to become a part of you like they're a part. dipped potato chips ketchup hot sauce.
Irish Potatoes Chips, Omelet and Ketchup instructions
- Peel and cut Potatoes into strips..
- Set frying pan with oil on fire and allow to heat up..
- Add salt to cut Potatoes, mix and pour into hot oil. Allow to fry till crispy..
- Pack chips out of oil into strainer..
- Crack, add salt and beat eggs. Put little oil in frying pan, when hot, fry eggs to make omelet..
- Get lunch packs and dish out accordingly. Put Ketchup in small containers and close tightly to avoid spillage..
No, potato chips are too thin in my opinion so it doesn't soak ketchup or hot sauce well which is what I want. Sold by LeChalet and ships from Amazon Fulfillment. Potato chips, after all, are essentially the same exact food as French fries, which as we know are ketchup's best friend. The Best Ketchup Chips Recipes on Yummly Ketchup chips are literally everywhere you turn in Canada, but so hard to hunt for in the United States.