Chicken and potato pinwheel samosa. #KashmiriFood This recipe of Chicken pinwheels is very famous and delicious. The complete best method of this recipe is described in the video. Learn how to make chicken and Potatoes pinwheel recipe.
aloo bhakarwadi with step by step photo and video recipe. there are several names to this unique samosa recipe and one such popular names is samosa rolls. unlike the traditional samosa's, samosa roll is rolled with potato stuffing which is later sliced to individual pinwheels. Samosa pinwheels are great party treat. This is an interesting twist on the popular Indian snack samosas. You can cook Chicken and potato pinwheel samosa using 24 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Chicken and potato pinwheel samosa
- You need of For dough:.
- Prepare 3 cup of maida.
- You need 1 tsp of ajwain.
- You need 1 tsp of kalonji.
- You need to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of cooking oil.
- You need of Water as required (room temperature).
- You need of For flour slurry:.
- It’s 2 tbsp of maida.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of pani or required for make it watery.
- You need of For mixture:.
- Prepare Half of kg chicken mince.
- It’s 1 tbsp of kuti lal mirch.
- It’s 1/2 of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tbsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 of boiled potatoes mashed.
- It’s 2 tbsp of butter or oil.
- It’s 1 tsp of green chilies crushed or paste.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of bhuna kuta zeera.
- Prepare 1 tsp of chicken powder (optional).
- It’s 1 tbsp of soya sauce.
- It’s of Few drops of lemon juice or vinegar.
- You need of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 2-3 tbsp of coriander leaves chopped.
They make a mouthwatering appetizer or Mix all the ingredients for filling: potatoes, cumin seeds, coriander, green chili, mango powder, salt, and cilantro. This chicken samosa recipe is actually Kankana Saxena's recipe for Chicken Shingara from her BEAUTIFUL new book If you love samosas as much as I do, make sure you try my Samosa Pie (totally loved by everyone who makes it), Samosa Potatoes (which we eat as. Samosas were my gateway into Indian food back in my college days. They're crispy handheld puffs stuffed with spicy potatoes, peas, and onions — a plate of them is an appetizer to share with friends, two or three of them make an excellent lunch to eat on the way to class.
Chicken and potato pinwheel samosa instructions
- Maiden mail sare dry ingredients aur oil add kar ke ache se mix krlen aur Tora tora pani lekr knead krlen na zyada hard na bht soft.
- Frying pan mein butter dal lein maine blue band liya hy taste bht acha ata hy ap koi b butter lesakte hain ya oil b lesakte hain ab isme ginger garlic paste aur chilli paste ko saute krlen then add chicken mince ap boneless b chopped ya shredded krlen.
- Bhunai kregn chicken ki colour change hone tak then ab sare masale soya sauce lemon juice add green mashed potatoes add kar ke ache se mix krlen spices apne taste ke according rkheyega.
- End mein chopped coriander dal dein aur dish out kar ke thanda krlen.
- Dough ko at least 30 mins ka rest dekr again knead krlen.
- Ek chote bowl mein flour slurry bana lengn.
- Ab dough ka aik bara perah lekr bari roti bail lengn aur cooked mixture dal kar phela dein evenly.
- Ab carefully usko neche se roll karein aur roti ke sides ko b andr ki traf morh lein.
- Sharp knife se 1 inch ke distance se pinwheel slices krlen ap chahen tou freeze b krsakti hain.
- Karhai mein oil garam krlen pinwheel slices ko flour slurry mein dip kar ke medium to low flame par dono side golden brown hone tak fry krlegn.
- Sauce ya ketchup ke sath serve karein😋.
Pinwheel Samosa by Chef Sanjyot Keer. I am cooking my secret Butter Chicken recipe live! Join in to learn the recipe and also support my fundraiser, last day today! Samosas are crusty deep fried cones filled with spiced potatoes that are eaten as a tea time snack with Khajur Amli Ni Serve the Samosas with Mint Chutney and Date Tamarind Chutney as a tea time snack or appetizer for your parties. Butter Chicken Recipe – The Classic Indian Chicken Gravy.