ground beef with mash potatoes. Our ground beef and mashed potato casserole is a version of the classic Shepherd's Pie. It features ground beef and vegetables in a savory sauce topped with mashed potatoes and baked until piping hot. Mashed Potatoes Ground Beef And Cheese Recipes.
Add the baby carrots and peas on top. Put the mixture in a glass oven pan. Use a piping bag to cover the ground beef and baby carrots with mashed potatoes. You can cook ground beef with mash potatoes using 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of ground beef with mash potatoes
- It’s 1 1/2 lb of ground beef.
- You need 2 slice of tomatoes.
- It’s 1/4 slice of onion.
- You need 1 slice of green bell pepper.
- You need 1/2 can of corn.
- Prepare 2 tsp of garlic salt.
- It’s 1 tsp of meat seasoning.
- You need 1 envelope of sazón goya cilantro.
- You need 5 medium of sweet potatoes.
- It’s 3 tbsp of butter.
Probably because the beef is hidden under the mashed potatoes. I could've also named it Sheppard's Pie because it is kinda similar, but not quite… But today I'm sharing with you a very simple yet delicious one, made with ground beef and mashed potatoes, perfect for the cold weather that is. Spread mashed potatoes over top of casserole. Sprinkle with additional cheese and breadcrumbs followed by paprika if desired, otherwise just with paprika.
ground beef with mash potatoes step by step
- begin with putting a large cooking pan with 1/4 of vegetable oil let it heat for a min.
- Next add the ground beef seasoned with garlic salt,Goya seasoning (optional makes food taste way better my opinion gives it a color)and meat seasoning.
- Mix it for like a couple minutes then turn the fuse a bit low close the lid and mix it every here and there let it cook for 20 to 25 minutes.
- After that's done add the sliced tomatoes, onions, green bell peppers and the corn cook for 10 more minutes before turning it off.
- Boil mash potatoes in a separate pan with water for about 40 min or so…
- ••Biggg tipp i recomend you peel potatoes cooks faster and less struggle•••.
- When that's finished pour water out add butter mix for 2 to 3 minutes then turn off.
- Your delicious meal is now ready.
Hints: if this is too bland, some suggestions to spice it up: try adding garlic, worcestershire sauce and other spices when browning beef. The gang's all here, so make dinner special with ground beef simmered in a delicious sauce and then topped with everyone's favorite—garlic mashed potatoes. This mashed potato topped pie is full of savory Ground Beef, peas and onions in a beefy gravy. Top with potatoes, spreading evenly; sprinkle with cheese, if desired. Easy recipes for ground beef casserole.