Sago Sweet Potato Katori Chaat. Katori chaat is also known as tokri chaat. To make katori chaat, small to medium sized baskets are made from grated fried potatoes. The crispiness of the fried potato basket is distinctly felt when eating katori chaat.
To make Tokri chaat, large to medium sized baskets are made from grated fried potatoes. These are then filled. chaat recipes are the most appreciated recipes with my family and it is a must recipe for our weekend snacks. out of these, katori chaat recipe is my new finally i would recommend you to visit my other chaat recipes collection with this post of katori chaat recipe. it mainly includes recipes like, sev puri. Sweet potato chaat recipe aka shakarkandi chaat recipe for vrat or Hindu fasting – It is made from boiled sweet potato and spices. You can have Sago Sweet Potato Katori Chaat using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sago Sweet Potato Katori Chaat
- It’s 1 cup of sago or sabudana soaked overnight.
- Prepare 1 of big or 2 medium sized sweet potatoes boiled and mashed.
- It’s 1/2 teaspoon of salt or as per the taste.
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder or as per the taste.
- You need 1 teaspoon of kitchen king masala.
- You need 1 cup of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of chopped coriander leaves.
- You need For of the toppings:.
- It’s 1 cup of boiled matra.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of whisked curd salted.
- You need 2 tablespoons of khatti meethi tamarind chutney.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of green mint coriander chutney.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of red chilli powder or to taste.
- It’s 1 tablespoon of grated raddish.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of roasted cumin powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of chaat masala.
Sweet potato itself is filling to the stomach. So during the vrat days, having this as a snack will keep you full for next few hours. Step by step katori chaat recipe. Katori or tokri refers to a bowl or canopies that are filled with potatoes,tomatoes Deep fried or baked katoris made with flour are filled with your favorite toppings and topped with sweet and sour chutneys!!
Sago Sweet Potato Katori Chaat instructions
- Wash and soak sabudana in water for 6 hours or overnight, water should be just levelled to dip the Sabudana..
- Mix all the ingredients for the sago katori, except oil in a big mixing bowl..
- Take a generous portion of the sweet potato – sago mixture, flatten it slightly into a medallion shape and press carefully in the centre to give the shape of a bowl. Make all the katoris likewise..
- Heat oil in a wok and deep fry the sago katoris in batches of 2 in medium hot oil until golden brown and crisp. Keep turning occasionally for an even colour..
- For the assembling Keep the fried katoris on a plate.
- Top each with a generous amount of boiled matra, a generous amount of whisked curd and then green and tamarind chutney.
- Sprinkle red chilli powder, roasted cumin powder, chaat masala and grated raddish..
- Garnish with chopped coriander leaves and pomegranate kernels. The mouthwatering tangy sago katori chaat is ready to serve..
Be one of the first to write a review! Katori Chaat Recipe in Urdu & English available at Sooperchef.pk. Learn to cook Katori Chaat at home by Katori Chaat Recipe : If you are a food lover and love to eat exotic food, then this Well, as you are here you can check out complete list of Pakistani recipes, Chinese recipes, Sweet recipes. Aloo chaat recipe – Simple, home style and healthy aloo chaat made without frying. This is quick to make for a evening snack or when you have friends This sweet spicy and sour tangy aloo chaat is also a popular street food which is made by deep frying the potatoes.