Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch). Once warmed, add the diced potatoes. Halve potatoes and place on a cookie sheet. Combine with cracked cloves of garlic.
Find easy to make food recipes crockpot recipe with ground. I usually make this when I want to enjoy a nice simple meal with my family. It enables me to relax and spend more time with the family on the dining table to catch-up. You can cook Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch)
- You need 250 gr of baby potatoes (cut in half).
- You need 50 gr of ground beef.
- It’s 2 of big green chillies.
- You need 5 of shallots.
- You need 1 of yellow onion.
- You need 2 cloves of garlic.
- You need 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of sugar.
To me, Sauteed Green Beans with Ground Beef is perfect with a cup of warm white rice and a condiment composed of fish sauce and.. With Ground Beef Recipes on Yummly Ground Beef And Potato Gratin, Ground Beef And Salsa Stuffed Potatoes, Mini Ground Beef And Mashed Potato Pies. Healthy Paleo Style Lunch with Sauteed Ground Beef and Vegetables — Photo by annahoychuk.
Sautéed baby potatoes with ground beef (lunch) step by step
- Heat some oil in a pan, fry the potatoes over medium heat until tender, drain and let cool.
- Chop the garlic, shallots, yellow onion and chillies thinly.
- Over a low heat, stir fry the chopped garlic, shallots, and the green chillies first for 1 min, followed by the yellow onion, fry until slightly browned.
- Add in ground beef, stir fry it until it's half cooked.
- Add in the potatoes, grab a pinch of salt and sugar, stir it gently for about 5 mins then your dish is ready to serve.
- Happy trying ^•^.
Photo "Lunch with Sauteed Ground Beef and Vegetables" can be used for personal and commercial purposes according to the conditions of the purchased Royalty-free license. Feeding your baby Beef – Easy & Tasty Beef Baby Food Recipes. Baby potatoes, garlic, rice syrup, sesame oil, sesame seeds, soy sauce, vegetable oil. These easy sautéed sweet potato fries are a savory and salty alternative to french fries. They pair well with any sandwich or veggie burger for lunch and make a quick and simple side dish for dinner.