Ground Beef and Potatoes. Heat the olive oil in a large, deep pan over medium-high heat. Add the diced carrots, onion, bell pepper, beef, salt & pepper to taste, garlic, and Worcestershire sauce. Easy Ground Beef and Potatoes Skillet is a delicious yet simple meal made from staple pantry ingredients.
Push the ground beef to one side of the pan and place the sliced potatoes on the bottom of the skillet before covering with the beef and repeating on the other side, creating a bottom layer of potatoes covered with the ground beef. Add the milk to the skillet and top with shredded cheddar. The smart cooking sidekick that learns what you like and customizes the experience to your personal tastes, nutritional needs, skill level, and more. You can cook Ground Beef and Potatoes using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Ground Beef and Potatoes
- Prepare 2/3 pound of black Angus ground beef.
- Prepare 1-1/4 pound of Yukon gold potatoes.
- You need 1-3/4 cup of buttermilk.
- It’s 1/4 cup of parsley flakes.
- It’s 1/4 cup of diced onion.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- It’s 1 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It’s 2 tablespoons of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of granulated garlic powder.
Heat the crumbles in large nonstick skillet as directed on package. Repeat with the remaining potatoes, soup mixture and ground beef. Sprinkle the cheese over the mixture. Top with Cheddar cheese, and continue baking until cheese is melted.
Ground Beef and Potatoes step by step
- Wash and dice the potatoes. Add to a pan sprayed with nonstick I used olive oil spray. Dice the onion add along with the spices, except the parsley..
- Add the beef and cover stirring occasionally. After the potatoes are fork tender add the flour. Stir a bit..
- Add the parsley and stir in. Parsley flakes will allow you to know if its incorporated well. Add the buttermilk and stir in allow to thicken and coat well. Allow to rest 10 minutes. Serve I hope you enjoy!!!.
Place potatoes and water in a microwave-safe bowl. Stir in salt and pepper; remove from pan. Brown ground beef and onions, drain. Cover the bottom of the dish with a layer of potatoes and a layer of ground beef. Pour half of soup mixture over this.