Sweet potato turkey nachos. Mashed sweet potato mixed into a tasty ground turkey meatloaf adds special sweetness to the blend of onion, garlic, honey barbeque sauce, ketchup, and mustard View image. Sweet Potato-Turkey Meatloaf. this link is to an external site that may or may not meet accessibility guidelines. Trust me, these sweet potato nachos are proof that nachos can be part of a well-balanced diet.
These Irish nachos style baked sweet potato wedges are topped with my favorite nacho toppings and they're dangerously good!! Such a fun sweet potato Irish nachos are basically loaded nachos made with french fries in place of the tortilla chips. I was really in the mood for them, especially after my. You can cook Sweet potato turkey nachos using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet potato turkey nachos
- You need of chips.
- Prepare 1 large of Sweet potato.
- It’s 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- You need 1 pinch of cayenne pepper.
- It’s 1 pinch of salt.
- You need of meat topping.
- It’s 1 packages of turkey taco meat.
- You need 1 can of vegan chili.
- You need of fresh toppings.
- You need 1 small of diced or sliced Avacado.
- You need 1 of diced onion.
- Prepare 1 of sprinkle cheese (optional).
Evenly slice sweet potatoes into rounds. These Sweet Potato Turkey Meatballs feature an interesting combination of ingredients that gives you the most superb, soft and delicious meatballs served with a creamy maple dipping sauce. Perfect for an appetizer and a total crowd pleaser! Sweet Potato Nachos loaded with cheese, black beans, green onions, cilantro, avocado, and sour cream.
Sweet potato turkey nachos step by step
- Preheat oven to 425°. Slice sweet potato thinly and coat with olive oil, salt, cayenne pepper. Then line on cookie sheet and bake for 25min or until browning, flip half way through..
- While chips are cooking in the oven. Begin cooking the turkey meat on the stove over medium to med – high temp..
- Once meat is done drain excess oil and add in vegan (or chili/beans of choice). Cook on low until ready to put on chips.
- Once chips and meat are done Begin compiling nachos and desired topping. I also use plain greek yogurt as a healthier alternative to sour cream!.
Nachos sounded good, but not the chip part. I wanted my pan of sweet potatoes for lunch. I had the most brilliant idea ever. I told Josh to make Sweet Potato Nachos! Sweet potatoes: Turn the grill on to medium high heat.