Sweet potato cup cakes. Add eggs, one at a time, beating on low speed after each addition until combined. Add sweet potatoes and vanilla, beating until combined (batter will be thick). In a bowl, combine flours and baking soda.
Wash and dry a medium sized sweet potato. Using a fork poke holes in it then wrap in foil. Let the sweet potato cool and then peel it. You can have Sweet potato cup cakes using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet potato cup cakes
- You need 2 cups of mashed boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 2 of cups, flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare of Spices (salt, cinnamon, ginger) to tatse.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of vegetable oil or melted butter.
Put it in a food processor and blend until smooth. In a large bowl, mix cake mix with canned sweet potato, cinnamon, and nutmeg until well combined. Remove sweet potatoes from steamer and allow to cool slightly. Place eggs, oil, sugar, vanilla extract and sweet potatoes in a large bowl; beat with an electric mixer until light and fluffy.
Sweet potato cup cakes instructions
- Whisk together the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, whisk the eggs together with the vegetable oil.
- Add mashed potatoes into the egg mix and incorporate.
- Add the dry ingredients and mix till just until the flour disappears. Do not overmix..
- Divide into cup cake tins and bake on medium heat for 30 mins or until it passes the tooth pick test..
- Yummy, fluffy and an absolute delight! 😍.
Whisk in the sweet potato puree. Fill each cupcake in the prepared pan three-quarters full of batter. Bake until the tops spring back when touched and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out. If you like pumpkin desserts, sweet potatoes, candied yams or cupcakes then you will love these. A moist, tender sweet potato cupcake is topped with a sprinkling of brown sugar that bakes to amazing perfection (giving it a slight crispness on top), then it's topped with deliciously browned gooey marshmallows.