Boiled Potato Jalebi. Waxy or all-purpose potatoes are the best candidates for boiling. They hold their shape when boiled and have a nice creamy texture once cooked. Eating boiled potatoes on their own is kinda sad and not something we'd generally recommend.
These Herbed Boiled Potatoes are a wonderful side dish to serve at any family meal! The potatoes are cooked just until tender – then a variety of chopped fresh herbs are tossed on top before serving. If you only have large potatoes, cut them into halves or quarters. You can cook Boiled Potato Jalebi using 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Boiled Potato Jalebi
- Prepare 1 of big boiled potato.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 2 tbsp of curd.
- It’s 1/2 cup of arrowroot powder.
- You need 2 tsp of cardamom powder.
- It’s 1 pinch of turmeric powder or yellow / red food color.
- You need 1 cup of Sugar.
- Prepare of Water half cup.
- It’s of Kesar 3 4 strands.
- It’s of Ghee for trying.
When draining boiled potatoes, make sure you do so over a bowl to catch the cooking water. The Best Boiled Potatoes Carrots Recipes on Yummly Foolproof Savory Shepherd's Pie, Hearty Sausage Stew, Pork Loin With Mole De Olla. How long to boil some potatoes, how long to boil eggs, etc.
Boiled Potato Jalebi instructions
- Blend boiled potato and milk and keep aside for 10 min. Strain the mixture and add all other ingredients to make smooth batter..
- Heat ghee in a padhai and make jalebis using a ziplog bag or a small hole plastic bottle..
- 3. Make one string consistency syrup..
- 4. Add jalebis in syrup and keep them inside for a min. Flip them once and take them out..
- 5. Serve hot or cold..
And it is a great side dish that can be amped up with extra. How many calories in boiled Potatoes? See below, the boiled Potato calories for the different serving sizes. We provide you with boiled Potato nutrition facts and the health benefits of boiled Potato. It's so much easier than you think to cook potatoes—especially if they're Little!