Rava idli cup cake with masala aloo frosting. Hello Friends 🙋🙋 I'm Ambica Full time home maker This video is all about Cooking of Masala Idli Cake. Healthy Rava Idli is a popular Indian breakfast. These steamed cakes are made from semolina and served with sambar (lentil soup) and chutney.
Subscribe to our Youtube ChannelClick here to Subscribe our Youtube Channel and stay updated with our latest. Last week was my neighbor cum friend anniversary and like last year I baked a Last year I did a tutti fruity cake with butter cream frosting and this year I decided to go with vanilla cake as she doesn't like For Sponge/Vanilla Cake. For more recipes related to Rava idli checkout Vegetable Upma, Rawa Dosai, Suji Aur Dahi Ka Cake, Kuzhi Uppu Paniyaram. You can have Rava idli cup cake with masala aloo frosting using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Rava idli cup cake with masala aloo frosting
- You need 1 cup of rava or suji.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd.
- It’s as needed of Salt.
- Prepare 2 pinch of Eno.
- You need 2 pinch of Fruit salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare 2 of potato boiled.
- You need 2 spoon of vegetable oil.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of chana dal.
- Prepare 1/4 aap of urad dal.
- You need 1 pinch of mustard seeds.
- You need 1/4 tsp of curry patta.
- It’s to taste of Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1/2 tsp of sambhar masala.
Wet masalas are generally used, the main ingredients being fresh coconut paste and ground ginger-garlic. Rava idli, or semolina cake, south Indian traditional, popular and vegetarian breakfast with coconut chutney and vegetable curry as side dishes, is a steam-cooked food. If it is too tight, add a little more milk and mix well. Rava Idli, is easy to make South Indian idli recipe for breakfast made with rava / sooji and yogurt.
Rava idli cup cake with masala aloo frosting instructions
- Take a bowl put the rava, curd and mix it then keep a side for 15 min.
- Take cooker add 1 glass water for steam…after 15 min take idli batter now add Eno and mix it properly pour the cup cake mould and steamed it for 15 to 20 min..
- Take a pan pour the oil, add mustard seeds,chana dal,urad dal, curry patta,salt,turmeric powder, sambhar masala.. and add mashed potato and cook for 2 min..after that tale piping bag and fill it with masala aloo and frosting the little idli.
- Now idli cup cake is ready.
Taste and texture would however vary. Rava idli is a popular Breakfast food that originated in the Tiffin centers of Karnataka. It is a variation of the traditional Idli recipe but made with semolina, curd and some spices. Masala dosa recipe – Make perfect, aromatic and great masala dosas at home with this video and step by step recipe post. Easy Rava Laddu recipe made without milk.