Steve's Potato Salad. Grilled potato salad, made with grilled potatoes, bacon, and onion, is tossed in a mayonnaise-pickle-based dressing for the ultimate side dish at the barbeque. Wash and cut potatoes into small chunks. If you have organic potatoes, you do not need to peel them.
Potato (cooked, chilled) mixed with mayo, salt, pepper, and other seasonings. Or, a blogfight between two newspapermen. Creamy Japanese potato salad with mashed potato, carrot, ham, cucumber, egg, and sweet corn. You can have Steve's Potato Salad using 17 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Steve's Potato Salad
- Prepare 10 of lg Russet Potatoes.
- It’s 10 of Eggs (farm fresh if possible).
- Prepare 1 of lg White Onion (1 c. diced).
- You need 1/2 of Green Bell Pepper (1/2 c. diced).
- Prepare 2 of Garlic Cloves (1 Tbs minced).
- It’s 3 of Pickle Spears (1/3 c. diced).
- It’s 1 (4.25 oz) of can chopped Black Olives.
- You need 8 of Basil Leaves minced.
- It’s 2.5 c. of Mayo.
- You need 1/2 c. of Mustard.
- It’s 3/4 c. of Sour Cream.
- You need 1 Tbs. of Pickle Juice.
- You need 1.5 tsp. of Salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp. of Pepper.
- You need 1.5 tsp. of Paprika.
- You need 1 tsp. of Cumin.
- You need 1.5 tsp. of Italian Seasoning.
Japanese Potato Salad (ポテトサラダ) is a little different from typical versions of American potato. Creamy, soulful Southern potato salad recipe. Made with simple ingredients with old-fashioned The best Southern potato salad uses pretty much the same traditional ingredients: potatoes, mayo. Potato salad is a dish made from boiled potatoes and a variety of other ingredients.
Steve's Potato Salad instructions
- Boil potatoes until soft. Side note: it's personal preference to leave skin on or remove it for this dish, I leave it on. Once they're done, place in a large bowl; I use a potato masher to cut up potatoes to make more manageable..
- Boil eggs until done, then remove shell and dice. Add to potatoes..
- Add all other ingredients to bowl. Then use a hand mixer (or a large bowl mixer if you have one) to mix. Warning: this step tends to get a little messy..
- Last step: taste and add seasoning to satisfy personal preference. I will note that most will add diced celery, as I would too, but my wife doesn't care for it, so I add it to my own helping..
It is generally considered a side dish, as it usually accompanies the main course. Potato salads can vary depending on which potatoes you use. Potato salad: the all-American summer side. Often seen at picnics and family reunions along with its cousin, coleslaw, mayonnaise is. Potato Salad Lyrics: Yo, now you gon' start me from the top?