Potato and spinach cup cakes. These spinach potato patties, spinach cakes or spinach fritters make great appetizers or side dish. Easy to make, full of nutritious greens and Potatoes – I think spinach and potatoes make a great combination. They do work, but my kids found them too sweet.
Sweet potato and chickpea curry from the oh she glows cookbook. This Sweet Potato, Chickpea and Spinach Coconut Curry was so delicious and comforting, just as a curry should be. Potato and Spinach Cake – Cakes, Pancakes, Frostings This delicious cake is packed with warm flavor of potato, spinach and cheese. You can have Potato and spinach cup cakes using 18 ingredients and 17 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato and spinach cup cakes
- Prepare 4 of boiled potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of turmeric powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of Cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of mustard seeds.
- Prepare 1 cup of spinach.
- It’s 1 of onion.
- Prepare 1 cup of green peas.
- It’s 1 tbsp of garam masala.
- It’s 1 tbsp of dhaniya powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of amchur powder.
- You need 1 tbsp of chat masala.
- It’s 1 tbsp of red chilli powder.
- Prepare To taste of Salt.
- It’s 2-3 cups of Maida as per quantity.
- You need 1 cup of coriander leaves.
- Prepare 1 of green chilli.
- It’s 1/2 cup of grated paneer.
- You need 1 cup of curd.
Potato and Spinach Cake is a good choice to serve with tea. Transfer to a paper towel-lined plate. Toss potatoes and corn in dressing, then fold in spinach, scallions, and bacon. There sweet potato cupcakes made with canned sweet potato puree are topped with mini marshmallows and taste like sweet potato casserole!
Potato and spinach cup cakes instructions
- Boil 3 medium potatoes.
- Smashed nicely.
- Take 2 tbsp oil and add jeera and mustard seeds.
- Now add green chilli and onion and fry till onion gets soft.
- Add frozen green peas and let it get cooked.
- Now add spinach with green peas and cook both.
- Now add smashed potatoes and all spices.
- Mix nicely with the spices and keep for 5 minutes to get cooked with all the spices.
- Make soft dough of Maida and roll round.
- Cut in round shape size of mould.
- Add butter paper cups inside not to get the dough stick to mould or u can grease with oil and dust some flour on mould and insert the dough which has cut in round.
- Now add the potato filings in the mould tightly.
- Add grated paneer on top for garnishing.
- Keep all moulds in oven for 15minutes on 200°.
- Now decorate with curd to give some yummy look.
- Decorate with edible toppings.
- And enjoy the yummy taste of potato spinach cup cake.
If your mashed sweet potatoes have already been sweetened, you'll want to reduce the amount of sugar in the recipe. These Spinach and Mashed Potato Croquettes are a perfect and delicious way to use up your leftover mashed potatoes during the busy holiday season! Back when I first came to visit the boyfriend-tulip-man in Holland, he made a point to show me the very best of his. In actuality, all I really did here was combine some mashed potatoes with scrumptious goodies and fried 'em. Sometimes the simplest things are the most satisfying.