Potato Soup I love most any soup. I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health. This Potato Soup is smooth and creamy. Plus it's secretly healthy, made with no milk or cream! In fact, other than the cheese that I put on top (because let's face it I have to have some fun in my life) there is no dairy in this soup.
An easy and delicious creamy potato soup recipe that can be made in just one pot! Loaded with bacon and creamy potato goodness, this is a favorite Let's not think about that too much, alright? I know I mentioned to you guys that I had this potato soup recipe for you back when I posted my Oreo Balls; I. You can cook Potato Soup I love most any soup. I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health using 13 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Potato Soup I love most any soup. I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health
- Prepare 5-6 of large potatoes peeled and cut into large bite size pieces.
- Prepare 4 of large carrots cleaned peels diced.
- You need 2 of celery stalks cleaned diced.
- It’s 4 cloves of roasted garlic minced.
- You need of Options: 1 cup of Low fat milk, (I use plain almond milk), or heavy cream.
- It’s 6 cups of low sodium chicken broth.
- Prepare to taste of Seasonings.
- It’s Pinch of celery seed, paprika, cumin, onion powder, Garlic Powder, oregano, Basil, salt and pepper to taste. I like quite a bit of pepper.
- It’s of Add liquids to large soup pot.
- You need of Add prepped vegetables and seasonings. I always cook on medium low until vegetables are tender.
- Prepare of Once vegetables are tender, I use an Emulsion Blender to blend and with this I can leave as many or as little potato chunks as I like.
- Prepare of I leave on stove top about 3 hours on low. In the slow cooker I cook about 4-5 hours.
- It’s of Adjust to your liking.
I had gotten a request to make over traditional baked potato. This ham potato soup is also naturally creamy when using Russet potatoes as they break up a little bit while cooking. This healthy potato soup has less carbs and potatoes than most, but is just as delicious. How To Make Healthy Potato Soup.
Potato Soup I love most any soup. I have also started making mine healthier because of my Health step by step
- Eat and enjoy.
Add all the chopped vegetables, broth, salt and pepper to a large pot. I love your site and have started cooking traditionally by scratch too! I put my money into buying. You will love this easy homemade potato soup recipe with potatoes, veggies, garlic, and a creamy broth. You may also like my healthy Instant Pot mashed sweet potatoes.