Leftover meatloaf and baked potato. Wasted leftover baked potatoes can almost bring a tear to the eye of a cook who loves them and wants to save money. Throwing out a potato is horrible considering all the wonderful things you can do with them. I am guessing that everyone does this already, I think you all must, right?
Press the meatloaf slices into the top of the tater tot mixture. This is as comforting as meatloaf and mashed potatoes. I usually make mini meatloaves topped with ketsup. You can cook Leftover meatloaf and baked potato using 6 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Leftover meatloaf and baked potato
- It’s of Sliced leftover meatloaf 1/2 to 3/4 inch thick.
- It’s 2 cups of Canola oil for frying.
- It’s of Baked potatoes rubbed with olive oil and pink sea salt cooked directly on the oven rack no foil or pan.
- You need of Cheese.
- It’s of Added tater tots.
- Prepare of Cream cheese spread or whatever you got on hand to mix in potatoes to reconstitute the mashing of them.
Vegan breakfast potato patties: Combine your leftover mashed potatoes with a bit of flour and egg replacer for a basic fried potato patty. Meatless shepherd's pie with lentils: Instead of meat, the vegetarian recipe uses lentils and can be made with leftover baked, boiled, or mashed potatoes. The Best Leftover Baked Potatoes Recipes on Yummly Loaded Baked Potatoes, Twice Baked Potatoes, Loaded Chili Baked Potatoes.
Leftover meatloaf and baked potato instructions
- Cut meatloaf in slices.
- In 3 disposable plates use flour with salt and pepper one with egg lightly beaten and last with your favorite panko crumbs.
- Eggs i dipped the meatloaf in flour then egg then panko crumbs.
- I like to fry well done.
- With potatoes cut in half hotdog style.
- Then dig out guts with spoon or suitable object i toasted them before filling.
- Mix up said potato guts with mixer or something.
- Add some good filler bacon, cheese, cream cheese, salt and pepper, chives etc and so on and put it into potato shells then top with shredded cheese and toast until melted.
- Almost there.
- Plate and serve.
- And another plate for kids as their palate is not as sophisticated lol.
Would you like any meat in the recipe? The potatoes are boiled to tenderness in the bottom of the pot, while homey meatloaf is cooked in a cake pan set atop the Instant Pot's trivet. This is a pretty basic — albeit delicious — meatloaf and mashed potatoes adapted to the Instant Pot (meaning there are no special ingredients exclusive to. The leftover meatloaf makes a mean-ass meat loaf sandwich that's fabulous for a quick lunch or dinner. And meatloaf sandwiches are great as hangover food, but that's This is perfect to use up leftover meatloaf.