Potato patties. Make Mashed Potato Patties from leftover mashed potatoes that are even more delicious the second time around. These mashed potato patties are not only a great side dish but are craved at our house. Potato patties are a great way to use up this ingredient to make another recipe that is crisp, hot, and Crispy Potato Patties are a classic side dish, perfect to serve with everything from meatloaf to.
These potato patties make a great side dish for the holidays or even for an everyday meal. Form small potato patties, dip in the second whisked egg and then dredge in the gluten-free flour. Sweet potatoes are a bit too starchy for my husband and me. You can have Potato patties using 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Potato patties
- Prepare 2 of big boiled potatoes.
- You need 2 tsp of corn flour.
- It’s 1 tsp of chili powder.
- It’s 1 TSP of cumin powder.
- You need 1 cup of chopped onion.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need of Salt as per taste.
- It’s 1 tsp of olive oil.
- It’s of Toppings.
- Prepare 1 cup of boiled chickpeas.
- It’s 1 of chopped tomato.
- You need 1/2 cup of chopped onion.
- It’s 1/2 cup of cilantro chopped.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of savory Sev.
- You need 1/2 cup of Tamarind sauce or lemon juice.
But sweet potatoes do have some benefits, and my kids really like these patties – they are one of their favorite side dishes.. Potato Patties – Delicious and flavorful patties prepared with a mixture of mashed potatoes Spinach, Feta, and Potatoes Au Gratin. Easy and Quick Creamed Spinach Recipe. Reviews for: Photos of Potato Salmon Patties.
Potato patties instructions
- Except oil mix all together.
- Make soft dough and divided it into 15-20 balls.
- Flat it and cook it on griddle from both sides till golden by applying oil.
- Now take 2-3 patties in bowl, add toppings little, add some tamarind sauce or lemon juice and salt.
Mashed potatoes are tasty enough on their own, but did you know that you can make them even tastier by making them into patties and frying them? Download Potato patties stock photos at the best stock photography agency with millions of premium high quality, royalty-free stock photos, images and pictures at reasonable prices. Dip each patty into lightly beaten egg then lightly coat with breadcrumbs. Potatoes and Lentils unite in these delicious little, spiced, vegetarian Easy Lentil Potato Patties patties – best eaten on a bed of greens with some avocado cream sauce and Sambal Oelek. Tuna and Potato Patties, or tuna fish cakes, the ideal last minute appetizer that can feed a hungry crowd.