Kids-friendly Rice and Dry Curry.
You can cook Kids-friendly Rice and Dry Curry using 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Kids-friendly Rice and Dry Curry
- It’s 1 of small onion.
- You need 300 g of minced meat (beef and pork).
- You need 4 Tbsp of tomato ketchup.
- You need 1/2 tsp of curry powder.
- You need 1 cup of water.
- It’s 1 Tbsp of salad oil.
- Prepare of ginger powder.
- It’s of dried garlic chips.
- It’s of potatoes.
- You need of carrots.
- It’s of vegetables you like.
- Prepare of rice as much as you like.
Kids-friendly Rice and Dry Curry instructions
- Chop the onion and fry it with the oil, ginger powder and garlic chips..
- Add the meat and cook well..
- Add the vegetables cut in small cubes. Pour a cup of water and boil for a while. You can remove the white foamy broth floating on the surface..
- When the liquid is almost gone (not completely! The curry should be a little wet), add the ketchup and curry powder..