Crockpot potato soup. CrockPot Potato Soup will taste just as good the next day and reheats beautifully. Stovetop Heat soup over medium heat until hot (do not boil). Crockpot Potato Soup is pure comfort food – perfect for busy nights and it's extra easy since it's made in the slow cooker.
It's cooked all day in the slow cooker and is great for a cold day. Top with bacon, cheese, and green onions for the ultimate potato soup. Before anyone says it, yes, I know that Crock Pot is a brand name and that most people these days say slow cooker instead. You can cook Crockpot potato soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Crockpot potato soup
- Prepare 1/2 pack of Bacon.
- You need of Potatoes 6 large.
- You need of Chives 3 to 4 or more if u wish.
- It’s 1 box of Chicken stock.
- Prepare of Salt, pepper.
- Prepare of Heavy cream 8 oz to 10oz depends on your preference.
- Prepare of Cheddar cheese as much as u wish.
- You need 1/2 cup of Butter.
- It’s 3 cloves of Garlic.
I just can't help it, y'all. This Slow Cooker Potato Soup recipe is easy to make in the crock-pot, and it's perfectly thick and creamy and flavorful (without having to use heavy cream)! Alright everyone, I think this one tops the. If you like loading your baked potatoes will all those delish dairy ingredients, then you'll love this soup recipe, too!
Crockpot potato soup step by step
- Melt butter n seasoning in pan with a little of the broth.
- Peel cut wash potatoes add chives pepper n salt garlic well minced.
- Add potatoes chives broth about 1/2 the carton.
- Cut n defrost cook bacon till crisp y it will turn softer from crockpot keep some out if u wish to top with it pat w a napkin n add to soup mix.
- Add bacon and additional broth leave about 1/4 in carton.
- Add shreeded cheese about 1/2 cup at a time u till desired amount is reached Add cream about 20 to 30 mins before serving cook u till warm on low or warm setting stirring every 10 mins once it is warm if you wish for it to be more soupy add remaining broth. If u wish for extra cheese or thick add more cream or cheese to your liking.
- Top w additional cheese chives bacon salt pepper enjoy.
Original recipe calls for only four slices of bacon, but I — being a little piggy. Crock-Pot Potato Soup from Delish.com will warm you through the winter months. Mashing half of your potatoes when the soup is almost done gives you a thicker, creamier texture. Crockpot Potato Soup- this slow cooker soup is healthy, easy to put together, and a Once the potatoes are fork tender, we'll make the sauce. Flour is whisked into melted butter on the stovetop.