Potato & Cheddar Soup. Potato is an instant messaging tool focused on security. It is faster, safer, more open and completely With POTATO, you can send and receive messages and calls quickly, easily and securely around the. The potato is a root vegetable native to the Americas, a starchy tuber of the plant Solanum tuberosum, and the plant itself is a perennial in the nightshade family, Solanaceae. Перевод слова potato, американское и британское произношение, транскрипция, словосочетания, однокоренные слова, примеры использования. potato [pəˈteɪtəu]Существительное. potato / potatoes.
Potato, annual plant in the nightshade family, grown for its starchy edible tubers. Potatoes are frequently served whole or mashed as a cooked vegetable and are also ground into potato flour. The potato plant (Solanum tuberosum) is a member of the Solanaceae, or nightshade, family, a family of flowering plants that also includes the eggplant, mandrake, deadly nightshade or belladonna, tobacco, tomato, and petunia. You can cook Potato & Cheddar Soup using 9 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato & Cheddar Soup
- You need of (3) Large Potatoes (skinned,diced).
- Prepare of (3) Tbsp Butter.
- Prepare of (3) Tbsp Flour.
- You need of (2) Carrots (peeled,diced).
- Prepare of (2) Celery (diced).
- Prepare of (4) Cups Water.
- Prepare of (1) Cup Cheddar Cheese.
- You need to taste of Salt and Pepper.
- You need of (1 & 1/2) Cups Milk.
The potato is a tuber—a short, thick, underground stem with stored starches and sugars—of the Nutritionally, the potato supplies complex carbohydrates—essential for energy—and a very low. potato. A word used by some people to describe themselves in a humorous way. Borrowed from Spanish patata, itself borrowed from Taíno batata. (UK) IPA(key): /pəˈteɪ.təʊ/, [pʰə̥ˈtʰeɪtʰəʊ]. (General American) enPR: pə-tāʹtō, IPA(key): /pəˈteɪ.toʊ/, [pʰə̥ˈtʰeɪɾoʊ], [pʰə̥ˈtʰeɪɾə]. Potato is a starchy root vegetable of Central American origin.
Potato & Cheddar Soup step by step
- In a large skillet boil the diced potatoes, carrots and celery in the 4 cups of water for 20 minutes..
- Pour off the liquid and set aside. Place the vegetables in a bowl and set aside also..
- In the same skillet add butter and onions, fry until translucent..
- In a medium bowl add the milk, flour, salt and pepper. Whisk untill smooth..
- Add milk mixture to the skillet constantly whisk until boils. Thin with vegetable water if needed to desired constancy. Add cheese and constantly whisk until melted..
- Return potatoes, carrots and celery to skillet mix well. Cook on medium 2 or 3 minutes..
- Top with cheese. Enjoy!.
Examples of potato in a Sentence. She's growing carrots and potatoes in her garden this year. Recent Examples on the Web Fresh produce takes the place of potato chips and soda. Wikipedia Article About Potato on Wikipedia. The potato (plural form: potatoes) (Solanum tuberosum) is a perennial plant of the Solanaceae, or nightshade, family, grown for its starchy tuber.