Sweet Baked Potato. Roasting sweet potatoes in the oven brings out their natural flavor and sweetness. Baked sweet potatoes are the perfect, healthy side dish in the fall months. Baked sweet potatoes are one of my favorite side dishes.
Baking sweet potatoes whole in the oven is arguably the easiest way to prepare them (if you're really pressed for time, you can always microwave your sweet potato). A perfectly Baked Sweet Potato is easier than you think! Learn how to bake sweet potatoes easily and quickly with my foolproof method! You can have Sweet Baked Potato using 7 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet Baked Potato
- You need 2 of med sweet potato.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 stick of butter.
- You need of 2 tblsp sirup.
- You need of 1 cup small marshmallows.
- It’s of 1/3 cup Bacon bits.
- Prepare of Tsp cinnamon.
Baked Sweet Potatoes, when prepared properly, have a soft, sweet, and fluffy interior impossible to resist. How to Make a Baked Sweet Potato. Baked sweet potatoes are no-fuss, easy, highly nutritious, and super delicious. Watch how to make the best sweet potato fries in this short video!
Sweet Baked Potato instructions
- Wash sweet potatoes thoroughly and poke holes with fork in middle and ends. To make them quick place potatoes in a microwave safe plastic container, I use a microwave rice cooker, pour a tblsp of water, cover and cook for 12 to 15 min. I had time on my hands so I did them in the oven and cooked for 45 min covered with foil..
- One sweet potatoes are done, iSlice open in middle and mash with fork. Separate the butter In two and apply inside potatoes. Sprinkle brown sugar and cinnamon on potatoes, drizzle with sirup inside,cover with marshmallows and top with bacon and put it on broil for 5 to 7 min or until marshmallow are brown.
They're baked, not fried, yet so crispy! Learn how to bake sweet potatoes perfectly and get my recipe for BBQ chicken stuffed sweet potatoes. Baked sweet potato is one of my favorite side dishes. Sweet potatoes are a starchy and sweet-tasting root vegetable and similar to a regular potato they can be boiled, fried or baked. Many people mistake sweet potatoes for yams.