Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe. I loved Aloo Baingan (or Aubergine and Potato) curry when I was growing up. It is not the most attractive curry, but the mushiness of the aubergines with. A simple vegetarian curry of fragrant aubergine and potato served with spiced rice.
Keep scrolling to get the full recipe for this pressure cooker curry with How to make pressure cooker curry with potato & aubergine Aubergine & potato gratin recipe at Waitrose.com. Meanwhile, toss the aubergines and onion with the remaining oil and place in a single layer in a. The combination of potato, cheese and smoky aubergine makes these filo parcels particularly hard to resist. You can have Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe
- It’s 2 of medium size aubergine, 1 medium size potatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- Prepare 1 of tomato and 3 chillies chopped, 1 onion sliced,1 tbsn Kashmiri.
- Prepare of Powder,1 tsp turmeric, 1 tsp coriander powder,2 cloves,3 black pepper.
- Prepare of And salt this is for aubergine.
- Prepare of Lentils:1 1/2 cup red lentils, 2 to 3 cups water,2 green.
- Prepare of Chillies chopped, 1 tomato chopped, 1tbsn Kashmiri red chilli.
- It’s 1 of tbsn turmeric,1 cube maggi and 1 tsp salt.
- It’s of TEMPERING the lentils.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, few curry leaves,1 tbsn cumin seeds and 1 tbsn.
- Prepare of Mustard seeds.
- You need 3 of tbsn oil for the TEMPERING,3 tbsn oil for aubergine veggie.
They can be put together a few hours ahead of time and baked when you need them. Add the aubergines and potatoes (if some are. Seasoned potatoes and aubergine are layered with a tangy tomato sauce and baked lovely. While aubergine is baking, peel potatoes, cut into eighths, place in saucepan, with garlic in lightly salted water just to cover.
Aubergine with potato & lentils (Aalu Baigan dal) #mommasrecipe instructions
- First cut all the vegetables.now heat 3 tbsn oil add the onions, pepper and clove.mix for few minutes. Now add the tomatoes with turmeric, ginger,garlic paste,red chilli powder coriander powder and salt and mix well cook for 3 min,oil floats up add vegetables mix and close the lid.
- When it's cook,cook on high flame for 5 mins.until all it's water dries up.ur veggie is ready.
- Now wash the lentils, add the 1 chopped tomato,2 chopped chillies,red chilli powder,turmeric powder wit 2 cup of water and cook till done.now add one maggi cube,1 tsp salt mix and boil 2 mins and add 1/2 cup coriander leaves.ur lentils/dal ready (add little water if u want watery).
- Now for TEMPERING lentils,heat a pan with 3 tbsn oil(acc to u)now add all the above ingredients for TEMPERING as in pic 1.now as garlic turn little brown.now serve all hot with rice and popadum. enjoy😊 #newyoutuber #cookpad.
On high heat, bring to a boil. Reduce heat to medium and cook uncovered. Stir in the chickpeas and chopped coriander. Chicken saj with mushroom, potato, tomato, aubergine and flatbread. Top view of chicken saj with, pepper, aubergine, tomatoes, potatoes and flatbread.