Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook. Prepare this wonderful dish with less chicken and vegetables. The vegetables get a beautiful flavour because of the addition of the few pieces of chicken. Add the chicken and potatoes to the mixture in the skillet; simmer, stirring occasionally, until the potatoes are tender and the chicken is no longer Very Very tastey!
Everywhere you go where curries are served, you will find this. Add the potatoes, tomatoes, cinnamon, tomato paste and chicken stock; stir to combine. Aloo Matar, an Indian curry featuring a mixture of potatoes and peas, is comforting, filling, and vegetarian. You can cook Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook
- You need 1 kg of chicken,1 big potato, 1/2 cup peas.
- Prepare of (1 sliced onion,3 cloves, 4 cardamom, 1stick cinnamon,.
- Prepare 8 of black pepper and 2 bay leaf).
- It’s 1/2 cup of oil,1 1/2 tbsn salt,1 tsp garam masala powder and.
- Prepare of Few coriander leaves chopped.
- You need of Masala to grind.
- Prepare of (1 onion medium, 1 tomato(medium,1 pod garlic,.
- You need 1 inch of ginger and 7 green chillies (acc to u)1 tbsn Kashmiri red.
- It’s of Powder,1 tbsn coriander powder)grind all this.
- You need 1 tsp of turmeric powder.
The recipe calls for whole spices, dry roasted in a skillet, then cooked in oil. That way, every ingredient that touches the skillet becomes infused with the fragrant mix of cinnamon, clove, and. Measuring out those spices is definitely the step that takes the most time in this recipe!! Same sauce, but made with vegetables instead of chickpeas and potato.
Chicken curry with potato and peas(chicken Aalu Matar) #mycookbook step by step
- First heat oil in a vessel.then add the onion with whole garam masala (pic2) when onions brown add the above grind masala and mix.now simmer till oil floats up..
- Now add the turmeric and salt.
- Now saute 2 mins and add the potatoes and peas.mix well.cover the lid and cook 10 mins slow flame.
- When done add the garam masala powder and few chopped coriander leaves. Serve hot with rice,chapati, tortilla and enjoy 😊 #newyoutuber.
What to serve with Chickpea Curry. Indian Potato Curry With Coconut Milk Recipes. Simple Quorn, pea and potato curryEasy Cheesy Vegetarian. oil, medium potatoes, onion. For the chicken, combine the chicken, ginger, garlic and vegetable oil in a shallow non-reactive dish. Cover and leave in the fridge to marinate for at least one hour.