Garlic Parmesan crusty potatoes. Garlic Parmesan Roasted Potatoes – These buttery garlic potatoes are tossed with Parmesan goodness and roasted to crisp-tender perfection! Place potatoes in a single layer onto the prepared baking sheet. Add olive oil, garlic, thyme, oregano, basil and Parmesan; season with salt and pepper.
Place the potatoes in a large bowl. Drizzle olive oil and toss to coat. In a small bowl, mix salt, garlic powder, Italian seasoning, and paprika. You can cook Garlic Parmesan crusty potatoes using 7 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Garlic Parmesan crusty potatoes
- Prepare of Little potatoes 2-3 lbs (enough to cover tray).
- It’s 1/3 cup of olive oil.
- You need of Salt & pepper to taste (don’t skimp on salt- potatoes need a lot of salt).
- Prepare of Garlic powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of garlic minced.
- You need 1/4 cup of Parmesan cheese.
- It’s Touch of adobo seasoning (has salt in it).
These delicious potatoes make the perfect side dish every time! For the printable recipe click here. Potatoes that roast in the oven and get a crispy edge and tender center. They have such a great parmesan garlic flavor and will be the perfect side!
Garlic Parmesan crusty potatoes instructions
- Preheat over to 425 °. Cover potion oil and seasoning. Mix around and add Parmesan and a little more salt after mixing around.
- Cook potatoes for 45-50 min. Shake tray around mid way to get everything crispy.
It is the sweetness of the roasted garlic that makes these mashed potatoes so delicious. Place roasted garlic, milk, Parmesan cheese, and butter into the bowl with the potatoes. Beat to desired consistency with an electric mixer. Includes baking potatoes, olive oil, grated parmesan cheese, seasoning, pepper, sea salt, chives. These garlic, parmesan crushed potatoes are crunchy, crispy and smothered in garlic and Parmesan cheese.