stuffed bbq potatoes. Stuffed sweet potatoes are an easy, delicious and healthy lunch or dinner recipe with only a handful of ingredients. Just bake sweet potatoes, fill them with shredded chicken mixed with BBQ sauce and. This is a menu item from the Minute Made Park for the Houston Astros and it's easy to make and perfect for your.
If this stuffed BBQ chicken sweet potato speaks to your soul like it does to mine, then we are most definitely And while the toppings are many, these stuffed sweet potatoes couldn't be easier to make. Try this gorgeous combination of BBQ chicken, scallions, cilantro and gruyere for an explosion of flavour in loaded BBQ chicken stuffed baked potatoes! BBQ Chicken Sweet Potatoes are perfect for mixed households who have meat-lovers, vegetarians This recipe for BBQ Stuffed Sweet Potatoes allows you to prepare one meal, altering only the protein. You can cook stuffed bbq potatoes using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of stuffed bbq potatoes
- You need 6 large of potatoes.
- It’s 2 cup of pulled pork.
- It’s 1/2 of onion.
- It’s 2 tbsp of sour cream.
- It’s 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 3 cup of Pre made bbq pulled pork.
Not sure how to Serve BBQ chicken in cooked sweet potatoes with diced red onion, salt, pepper, cilantro, cheese. Tender sweet potatoes stuffed with shredded BBQ chicken make the most hearty, mouthwatering weeknight meal! You won't believe how easy these are! Turn last night's pot roast into a delicious and hearty leftover supper that everyone My favorite way to serve leftover pot roast is as a BBQ topping for stuffed potatoes.
stuffed bbq potatoes step by step
- pre heat oven to 400°.
- wash potatoes add 1 tsp of oil to all clean potatoes (any kind of cooking oil will work).
- rub 1 tablespoon salt on each potato.
- put potatoes in heated oven I put them right on the rack you can use a large cake pan.
- cook for 30 minutes then flap over for 30 more minutes.
- when times up let potatoes on a clean plate for 15-20 minutes to cool.
- once cooled cut the top of the potatoes off about a 1/2 of an inch each potato is different so you really have to eye ball it set the top to the side.
- scoop the inside of the potatoes out to make a little boat shape.
- take your pre make pulled bbq pork and 1/2 cup of inside of the potato you know the stuff you just scooped out mix together then stuff the potato boat with your mixture.
- add monterey jack cheese you can use any kind of cheese you want on the top of the bbq boat then place the top of the potato back on (the part that you cut off earlier) then put back in the oven to 20 more minutes.
- once done place the potatoes on a plate of lettuce put your sour cream on the plate with your onions I like salsa on mine so I add salsa to the plate this is where it gets fun you can add any thing you want.
Stuffed sweet potatoes are 'filled' with prepared pulled pork in barbecue sauce with tomatoes, then topped with sour cream and green onions for a quick weeknight main dish. These BBQ Stuffed Sweet Potatoes can be made in the Instant Pot for quick and easy prep, and they're packed with both flavor and filling nutrition that the whole family will love. The potatoes were exactly as described and the wonderful hickory-smoked bbq stuffing was perfectly sauced and the mix of cheese on the top, along with a generous serve of sour cream with green onion. Outrageously delicious sweet potato BBQ turkey meatloaf stuffed with sharp cheddar cheese. This low carb meatloaf is easy to make and bound to become a dinner staple!