super easy curry potatoes. This rich, aromatic potato curry is an easy and delicious meatless recipe. Serve with roti and yogurt for a fantastic weeknight dinner. Parboil the potatoes in salted water then drain and set aside.
Add the chickpeas and stir to incorporate. Potato curry or aloo curry recipe stovetop & instant pot instructions. Potato curry is a one pot dish made by simmering potatoes in onion tomato masala along with spices & herbs. You can cook super easy curry potatoes using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of super easy curry potatoes
- You need 3 medium of potatoes.
- Prepare 5 of garlic clove.
- You need 2 tbsp of curry.
- It’s 3 of lemons.
- It’s 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2 tsp of black pepper.
You can pretty much use what ever you have in hand and yet make this dish delicious. Add some island spice to your life with this curry. When you eat this curry, you will go on a culinary journey to Trinidad! Don't you hate waking up with that groggy feeling?
super easy curry potatoes instructions
- chop potatoes into little squares and boil it till its half cooked.
- bring a deep bowl and add the curry, salt, pepper, garlic and lemon juice and stir.
- deep fry the potatoes you already bolied, when they turn golden put them on a paper towel but only for a few seconds, then put them into the mixture youve already done.
- stir gently to make sure u won't ruin the potatoes, and after they turn yellow and mixed well serve them. Bon Appettit :).
Jump start your day with this vegan breakfast that is loaded [.] Super Easy Chickpea And Potato Curry. Spiciness: If you use a mild rather than super hot curry powder, this recipe has a medium level of Easy and delicious recipe. And I actually had everything on hand, except for the potatoes (used. Ingredients for Easy, Spicy Potato Curry: Potatoes. Use a gold or red potato for this.