Beetroot masala swiss roll/ Beetroot masala roll. Beetroot is one of my favorite vegetable and I must have said this umpteen times by now, you have to see the beets recipe I posted, Beetroot Juice , Beets Soup , Beets Cutlet , Beetroot Stir Fry , Beetroot Paratha , Beetroot Rice , Beetroot Dal , so now what you think? Swiss Roll recipe ~ a traditional, old fashioned tea time treat that is also served as a dessert. Do watch it before you start making the swiss roll.
If you are looking for similar recipes then do check I love beets when it is made into thoran like this. I dont like the chunky beet poriyal, this one is my favorite. Mini Beetroot Tikkis made with a blend of common masalas and everyday ingredients, grated Roll the tikkis in the cornflour till they are evenly coated from all the sides. You can cook Beetroot masala swiss roll/ Beetroot masala roll using 26 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beetroot masala swiss roll/ Beetroot masala roll
- Prepare of for batter:-.
- Prepare 1 cup of : curd.
- You need 1 cup of : suji.
- Prepare 1-1/2 tsp of : oil.
- You need 2 of green chilly- 3 garlic paste (optional).
- You need 1/3 cup of : water.
- It’s of salt to taste : 1/2 tsp.
- It’s of for stuffing : -.
- It’s 1/2 of : Beetroot grated.
- Prepare 2 of big : boiled mashed potatoes.
- It’s 1 of big : onion chopped.
- You need 1/2 of tsp: cumin seeds.
- It’s 1 tbsp of :sesame seeds (white).
- It’s 1 tbsp of : coriander – cumin powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of : chat masala.
- You need 1/2 tsp of : chilly powder.
- You need 1 tsp of : garam masala powder.
- It’s 1 tsp of : turmeric powder.
- It’s of salt to taste : 1tsp.
- You need 1-1/2 tbsp of : oil.
- It’s 1/2 cup of : fresh coriander leaves.
- You need 1 tbsp of : fresh curry leaves.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of : green chilly and ginger paste.
- Prepare of for swiss roll:-.
- You need of green chutney : 4-5 tbsp (coriander-mint chutney).
- It’s 5 tbsp of tomatoes catchup :.
You can increase or decrease the amount of spices according to your personal preference. Beetroot Paratha Recipe – This is the stuffed version where stuffing mixture is made from grated beetroot, boiled potatoes and some spices. There is another version of making beetroot paratha where raw finely grated or boiled, pureed beetroot is added directly into the flour to make the dough. Beetroot Sambar Recipe is a traditional South Indian lentil curry made from beetroots that is cooked tangy tamarind and flavored with homemade Beetroot Sambar is a tangy sambar recipe which is filled with the goodness of Beetroot and you can serve it with Steamed rice and Thoran of your choice.
Beetroot masala swiss roll/ Beetroot masala roll instructions
- For make batter mix all ingredients for batter and mix it well. make semi thick consistency batter not pouring consistency. now leave it aside foe 30 minutes..
- Take big pan and heat oil add cumin seeds and curry leaves after cracking them add green chilly and ginger paste saute them for 1/2 minute.now add chopped onions and beetroot grated cook them for 1 minute add all dry masala powders and mix them well last add mashed potatoes in it and add fresh coriander leaves and stuffing is ready put it aside for cool down..
- Take batter and mix it well and if you needed add little water but batter must be thick. now start to make big suji roti from batter for that on a low flam heat dosa tawa pourand little batter on it add some oil on edges and cook it for half minute..
- You don't need to cook it properly crunchy,roti must be soft. cook it half from both side and remove from the tawa. let it little cool down. suji roti colour must be white not brown..
- Start to make our swiss rolls for that take one suji roti or chilla and add 1/2 tsp green chutney and 1/2 tsp catchup and apple it properly. now put some stuffing on it and start to make roll.with this same method prepared all rolls..
- Now cut them into half equal part or cut them into small equal parts..
- Now beetroot masala roll is ready to serve..
- Serve it with some catchup or as it is..
Beetroot Kurma, nutritionally rich beetroot is cooked in coconut based masala gravy. This is a simply delicious gravy and is a perfect accompaniment for Add finely chopped beetroot and cubed potatoes in a vessel and add a pinch of turmeric and salt. Keep the vessel inside the cooker, close the lid and. Beetroot pulao is an easy, nutritious one pot meal. Makes a perfect lunch box recipe.