Ranch chicken and veggies. Now the chicken is lightly coated with brown sugar – just a single teaspoon per chicken thigh – giving you that hint of sweetness with the savory seasonings of Ranch. And when coupled with the tender roasted veggies, it is absolute perfection. And you only need one. single. pan.
In another large bowl, season the chicken thighs with salt and pepper. Place the seasoned thighs on top of the veggies. Spoon the rest of the cheddar-ranch mixture on top of each piece of chicken and pour panko over the chicken and veggies. You can have Ranch chicken and veggies using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Ranch chicken and veggies
- It’s 8 of boneless skinless chicken thighs.
- Prepare 1 pack of ranch powder.
- It’s 2 of clovers garlic.
- You need 1 cup of chedder cheese.
- Prepare of Baby potatoes.
- You need 1 head of broccoli.
- You need 1 cup of mayo.
- Prepare 1 cup of panko bread crumbs.
- It’s to taste of Salt pepper.
The versatility of this dish lies within the veggies, especially! You can swap them out for whatever vegetables are in-season, which It lies within the seasoning. Using my longtime favorite Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix, this roasted chicken and vegetable dish. Ingredients for Chicken Bacon Ranch Casserole.
Ranch chicken and veggies instructions
- Preheat oven to 400. Mix mayo, garlic, cheese, and ranch. Split mixture in half. Cut up potatoes and broccoli..
- Mix half of mixture with veggies make sure coated evenly. Place veggies in a casserole dish and spread them out..
- Place thighs on top salt and pepper once placed. Take other half and put on top of chicken. Once done sprinkle panko on top. No need to cover just put staight in the over. Bake for 40 to 45 minutes..
The common, simple ingredients are the best part of this low carb casserole. If neither of these is your thing, feel free to swap in other veggies. Here are all my suggested veggie choices for this keto chicken casserole This Ranch Chicken recipe was just that!! It was easy to make and has all the fixin's to be a family favorite. With flavorful chicken and tasty veggies to go with it, this dish If the veggies are done before the chicken simply take them off the baking sheet and keep them warm in a covered container.