Pooja's Crispy Potato Wedges.
You can have Pooja's Crispy Potato Wedges using 6 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pooja's Crispy Potato Wedges
- Prepare 2 medium of potatoes.
- You need 1 tsp of corn starch/all purpose flour.
- You need 1 tsp of dried herbs.
- Prepare 1 of salt to taste.
- You need 1 tsp of oil.
- You need 1 of (pepper powder).
Pooja's Crispy Potato Wedges instructions
- Cut the potato into wedges. 8 slices from 1 potato is perfect.
- add corn starch/all purpose flour, dried herbs, oil and salt to taste. (add pepper powder if you like)..
- Mix so that the ingredients coat the potatoes..
- Deep fry till golden brown. Serve hot..
- keep the coated wedges in the deep freezer untill the oil heats. prevents it from turning dark brown too soon.