microwave potato chips. When we first discovered microwave potato chips four years ago, it was nothing short of a I've tried a few different potatoes and root vegetables with this technique over the years, and they all seem to. What flavours would you add to your Potato. Make your own potato chips using your microwave.
Potato chips are one of the world's most beloved snack foods. When cooked with convection heat such as a microwave, potato chips need to brown in order to be crispy. To make Potato Chips, you thinly slice Potatoes with a chopping knife (you can use a serrated knife Beautifully cooked, crunchy Potato Chips made in the Microwave. You can have microwave potato chips using 3 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of microwave potato chips
- You need 1 of potato sliced paper thin.
- Prepare 1 of pam cooking spray.
- You need 1 of salt or desired seasonings.
Transfer the sliced potatoes to a bowl and coat in olive oil. Wipe down a large flat Place the chips on the plate in an even layer and sprinkle with salt. These potato chips are so addictive and so easy! It sure beats waiting for the oven to preheat.
microwave potato chips step by step
- spray microwave safe plate with pam.
- arrange potato slices in single layer on plate, spray them with pam and season to tastes.
- cook in microwave for 3 to 5 minutes, or till lightly brown (if not browned, they will not become crisp). let cool. Repeat process with the remaining potato slices..
These potato chips have got that robust crunch. You know, the kind of crunch where everyone in the Hm…crispy potato chips without oil…how on earth does that happen? Place thinly sliced Russet or Yukon Gold potatoes on a microwave safe plate. Spray with a light coating of cooking spray and sprinkle with salt. Microwave Potato Chips: If you like this video subscribe on my youtube channel.