Overnight Breakfast Casserole. This easy to prepare breakfast strata is made up the night before, so all you have to do in the morning is pop it in the oven and enjoy! This easy Overnight Breakfast Casserole is quick to prep in the evening and then baked up fresh and delicious in the morning! A delicious overnight sausage and egg breakfast casserole that is prepared the night before, and ready to bake in the morning!
This Cheesy Hashbrown Breakfast Casserole is everything you need on Christmas morning! Easy Overnight Breakfast Casserole Recipe: Simply by swapping breads, cheeses, meats, or vegetables, you can customize this casserole to please any palette or come up with a new flavor. Try these easy, overnight breakfast recipes and that will have you starting your day the right way! You can cook Overnight Breakfast Casserole using 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Overnight Breakfast Casserole
- You need 1 (30 oz) of bag of frozen shredded hashbrowns.
- You need 2 (8 oz) of bags 2 cups each taco cheese with spices.
- You need 1 (14 oz) of can sweetened condensed milk or use option ⬇️*.
- Prepare 1/2 can of sweetened condensed milk and 1/2 can evaporated.
- Prepare of Milk Instead of just the sweetened condensed milk *.
- It’s Pinch of salt.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of black pepper.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 lb of mild ground sausage.
- Prepare 1 (8 oz) of bag cubed ham about 1 cup.
- You need 1 of red bell pepper diced (can use green pepper or a mix of both).
From breakfast casseroles to breakfast burritos, irresistible breakfast pastries—and more—await. This Overnight Breakfast Casserole is the PERFECT set-it-and-forget-it kind of breakfast! Overnight Breakfast Casserole is so simple to make and all you have to remember is Onederful! Ease of preparation is one thing, but let's not forget flavor.
Overnight Breakfast Casserole instructions
- Cook sausage and set a side and place half of the hashbrowns in a 13×9 inch dish then sprinkle on 2 cups cheese.
- Then add the rest of the hashbrowns and add cooked sausage, ham and peppers.
- Mix eggs, salt, pepper and * condensed milk together and pour evenly over top and sprinkle on rest of cheese. Cover and refrigerate overnight then bake covered at 350 degrees for 1 hour then remove cover and bake for 15 more minutes. Let rest for a few minutes then serve. Hope you enjoy !.
This easy Overnight Breakfast Casserole is loaded with sausage, eggs, cheese and. Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links. A hearty Overnight Bacon Breakfast Casserole that is sure to please all your friends and family for brunch. This easy breakfast casserole is a complete meal with eggs, potatoes and sausage. This Overnight Sausage and Egg Breakfast Casserole is a classic breakfast in our house!