Cheesy pork spinach LASAGNA. Watch how to make this recipe. Brown sausage while boiling lasagna noodles. Return sausage to pan and add alfredo sauce and spinach.
Jen Phanomrat's easy, cheesy lasagna rollups. Jen Phanomrat's easy, cheesy lasagna rollups are a gourmet twist on a comforting classic. Spice Up Your Weekend with Crispy Roasted Pork You can have Cheesy pork spinach LASAGNA using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cheesy pork spinach LASAGNA
- Prepare 6 of lasagna sheets.
- You need 200 grams of minced pork.
- It’s 1/2 of onion, chopped.
- Prepare 4 tbsp of creme fraiche.
- You need 1 can of lasagna/pasta sauce of your choice.
- It’s 5 cup of parmesan cheese.
- You need 1 of eggs.
- You need 1 head of spinach.
- It’s of garlic powder.
- It’s of salt.
- You need of black pepper.
I use 'no cook' lasagna noodles to save on time & add a can of 'no salt' diced tomatoes to the sauce. To satisfy my non-vegetarian husband I added crumbled MorningStar Italian Sausage. Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Place bacon in a large Pork Chop.
Cheesy pork spinach LASAGNA instructions
- Boil the lasagna noodles according to instructions behind the package..
- Meanwhile fry the minced pork together with chopped onion in a pan. Make sure they are both cooked..
- Add creme fraiche and around 1/3 of the pasta/lasagna sauce into the pork with onion. Season with garlic powder, salt and pepper..
- Finely chop the spinach. Mix with 3 cups of parmesan cheese and the egg. Pour in the remaining pasta/lasagna sauce and mix well..
- Preheat oven to 250°. Spray the baking tray with cooking spray and spread a bit lasagna/pasta sauce on its surface..
- Drain the cooked lasagna sheets and put 2 pieces side by side in the baking tray. Spread the pork and onion sauce, following by spinach cheese sauce. Then repeat the process until you run out of lasagna sheets..
- Sprinkle as much cheese and spinach as possible on the top surface of lasagna. Bake in oven for around 20 minutes and voila!.
This Spinach Lasagna from Delish.com will be the best veggie lasagna of your life. Bring a large pot of salted boiling water to a boil and cook lasagna noodles until al dente. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil. This cheesy lasagna is packed with spinach, Parmesan and mozzarella cheeses, and a simple homemade white sauce. It's easy to assemble since you don't have to cook any noodles ahead of time.