Baked potato slices. Potato slices are seasoned with a flavorful spice blend, drizzled with olive oil, and baked to crispy Nutritional Information. These Oven Baked Potato Slices are easy to make and versatile. You can serve them as a side dish or with a dip as a snack!
Crispy on the outside, warm and soft on the inside! This variation has vertical slices made before baking, making the top cook to a crunchy, thick-cut potato chip consistency, with a creamy baked potato centre. Baked potato slices are the perfect side dish for any meal. You can have Baked potato slices using 4 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Baked potato slices
- You need 3 medium of red potatoes.
- Prepare 3 slice of Kraft American cheese (or cheese of your choice).
- You need 1/2 cup of melted butter (more or less depending on how many potatoes your using).
- Prepare 4 slice of bacon.
Upgrade your weeknight menu by putting this unexpected potato side on the table. Place in a large bowl; drizzle with oil. Sprinkle with seasoning blend and salt; toss to coat. Baked potatoes are cooled and then briefly roasted with seasonings, in this new and The potatoes are delicious, and they couldn't be easier!
Baked potato slices instructions
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- using a pair of sharp kitchen scissors or a sharp knife cut the meat part of the slices of bacon into small pieces (if u Like the fatty peices feel free to add them as well).
- add the cut up pieces of bacon to a small frying pan and cook them for about 5-8 minutes depending on how crispy u want your bacon.
- while your bacon is cooking take the 3 potatos and wash them with cold water . using a sharp knife cut each potato into slices you should get about 3-5 slices per potato depending on how thick your slices are.
- line a baking pan with aluminum foil. ..take each piece of sliced potato and dip it into the melted butter making sure u coat each side and place them on to the baking sheet once done u can sprinkle the top of slice potatoes with your choice of seasoning i used complete seasoning. bake potatoes in the oven for about 30-45 minutes they will be done when u poke them in the middle with a spoon and the spoon goes all the way through.
- once potatoes are done top each slice with a piece of cheese and the bacon bits u can also add sour cream, salsa, or chives as a topping.
- for a short cut instead of baking in the oven u can put the slices of potato in the microwave for about 6-8 minutes. . and u can also use bacon bits instead of the bacon slices.
Toss the baked potato slices in butter (or oil), sprinkle with. See how to make sliced baked potatoes. These are unique treats perfect to serve as an appetizer at a party. Simply slice a potato almost completely through. Instead of the traditional twice-baked potatoes our souls were used to—the hollowed-out potato halves stuffed with luscious filling and baked—they.