Potato Croquette. Dip in the beaten egg, then roll through bread crumbs. Fry each croquette in shallow oil until brown on all sides. These Potato Croquettes are a great crispy appetizer for parties and game day.
The Russet potato, also known as the Mighty Idaho, is the spud for us today. It takes just a little effort to make these tempting potato croquettes, flavoured with cheese, that will make both adults and kids. Crispy yet creamy, these croquettes might make mashed potatoes better the second time around. You can have Potato Croquette using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato Croquette
- It’s of Ingredients.
- It’s 2 cup of mashed potatoes.
- Prepare 1 of egg yolk.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- It’s 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 tsp of pepper.
- Prepare 1 tsp of dried parsley.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped onoin.
- You need 1 of beaten egg.
- Prepare 1 cup of bread crumbs.
Mix egg yolks, mashed potatoes, Parmesan, chives, and flour in a medium bowl. These potato croquettes from the Hairy Bikers are a lovely side dish for a roast or a casserole that's really easy but utterly moreish. Add a few dried herbs to the potato croquettes if you wish. Potato Croquettes – perfectly golden crispy on the outside and soft on the inside, stuffed with cheese, ham and seasonings.
Potato Croquette step by step
- this recipie was adapted from 'The Vegetable Book' c 1928, by Women's World Magazine.
- beat potatoes, egg yolk, and butter until fluffy.
- add salt, pepper, parsley, and onion. mix well.
- mold into patties.
- dip each patty in beaten egg, then in bread crumbs. Repeat once more..
- fry in oil until golden on each side..
- drain on paper towels..
Pair these with your favorite dip or enjoy it as it is and you'll have a fantastic. Potato croquettes are a delicious way to prepare potatoes for a meal. They are also a great way to use up leftover mashed potatoes. You can make basic potato croquettes using cheese. Potato Croquettes are deep fried mashed potatoes balls and are the perfect way to use leftovers.