Sweet potato kale soup. This Sweet Potato Kale Soup is easy, cozy, and healthy! These steamy bowls of vegetables, chickpeas, and flavorful broth won't last long at your table. Is it wrong to say that Sweet Potato & Kale is like my new PB&J?
I shared this recipe five years The farro stays nice and chewy, the chickpeas don't turn to mush like lentils might, the sweet potatoes retain their delicate bite, and the kale never wilts. Spicy Peanut Soup with Sweet Potatoes + Kale! Naturally vegan, gluten free, refined sugar free, ALL THE GOOD THINGS. You can cook Sweet potato kale soup using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sweet potato kale soup
- It’s 1 bunch of chopped kale in bite size pieces.
- It’s 3 clove of garlic.
- It’s 2 tbsp of or to taste of better than bullion vegetable flavor or bullion of your choice.
- It’s 1 cup of corn.
- Prepare 1 cup of black beans.
- It’s 1 pinch of or to taste red pepper flakes or cayenne powder.
- It’s 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- It’s 1 of large sweet potato peeled and chopped into bite size pieces.
This hearty soup – loaded with chicken, kale, sweet potatoes and veggies, will warm your bones on this cold winter we are having! And the leftovers are perfect for heating up for lunch the next day and can also be frozen for another night. This Sweet Potato & Kale soup recipe is brimming with tender sweet potatoes, white beans, kale, sun-dried tomatoes, nutritional yeast and flavorful herbs and perfect for wrapping you hands around in the winter months. It's a perfectly hearty and nutrient dense soup for those cool afternoon days and.
Sweet potato kale soup step by step
- Chop garlic and saute in olive oil in large pot for about 2 minutes.
- Add kale and peeled and chopped sweet potato.
- Add enough water to cover everything.
- Throw in your corn and black beans.
- Drop in your bullion.
- Sprinkle the red pepper flakes and or cayenne pepper.
- Season with salt and pepper to your liking.
- Serve say Grace and dig in!!.
This sausage and sweet potato soup has such amazing flavor, but couldn't be easier to throw together. I love the bold seasoning of italian This sausage and sweet potato soup with kale is filling, yet light. It doesn't leave you feeling heavy and weighted down like you would after eating a heavy stew. It's hard to come up with a more nutritious dish than this kale and sweet potato soup. It's incredibly easy and fast to prepare, and because there is no butter or oil needed, it's also fat-free.